My Six Year Old Cousin Threatened To Kill God Last Night

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2013, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 22-10-2013 04:41 PM by TheLastEnemy.)
Well, more specifically, he said he was going to "nuke the world 500 times", then; "nuke the son and blow up the universe, then tear a hole in the fabric of the universe, and then nuke hell and kill the devil, and then nuke God and Jesus and Mary" (Pretty much his exact words).

My family being a fairly religious one, everyone was somewhat disturbed (Even I got a little freaked out when he said he was going to put a dog's head on God's body).

Eventually, he started talking about causing nuclear winter and his grandfather fussed at him to be quiet.

I Also found out that a few weeks ago, his grandparents had to be called to school because he was screaming that the world was going to end in class, and the teachers were afraid he would terrify the other kids.

Frankly I'm a little nervous I'm going to be blamed for "corrupting" him, as I've already been scolded by my uncle when the boy said he was going to be a god (even though his pantheocidal fantasies have developed independently of me).

This being a religion oriented website, I just figured I'd share that with you guys

I Will have My revenge on AlternateHistory.com, in this life or the next Evil_monster

~WrappedInShadows (AKA Me)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheLastEnemy's post
22-10-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: Last Night, My Six Year Old Cousin Threatened To Kill God Last Night
(22-10-2013 04:35 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  Well, more specifically, he said he was going to "nuke the world 500 times", then; "nuke the son and blow up the universe, then tear a hole in the fabric of the universe, and then nuke hell and kill the devil, and then nuke God and Jesus and Mary" (Pretty much his exact words).

My family being a fairly religious one, everyone was somewhat disturbed (Even I got a little freaked out when he said he was going to put a dog's head on God's body).

Eventually, he started talking about causing nuclear winter and his grandfather fussed at him to be quiet.

I Also found out that a few weeks ago, his grandparents had to be called to school because he was screaming that the world was going to end in class, and the teachers were afraid he would terrify the other kids.

Frankly I'm a little nervous I'm going to be blamed for "corrupting" him, as I've already been scolded by my uncle when the boy said he was going to be a god (even though his pantheocidal fantasies have developed independently of me).

This being a religion oriented website, I just figured I'd share that with you guyt

That kid needs professional help. I'm not being funny. He sounds like he could be having psychotic episodes.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
22-10-2013, 04:40 PM
(22-10-2013 04:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-10-2013 04:35 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  Well, more specifically, he said he was going to "nuke the world 500 times", then; "nuke the son and blow up the universe, then tear a hole in the fabric of the universe, and then nuke hell and kill the devil, and then nuke God and Jesus and Mary" (Pretty much his exact words).

This being a religion oriented website, I just figured I'd share that with you guyt

That kid needs professional help. I'm not being funny. He sounds like he could be having psychotic episodes.

I Would agree, except for he seems to know it's all fictional and doesn't actually believe anything he's saying.

I Will have My revenge on AlternateHistory.com, in this life or the next Evil_monster

22-10-2013, 04:41 PM
(22-10-2013 04:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

I Would agree, except for he seems to know it's all fictional and doesn't actually believe anything he's saying.

EDIT: Doublepost.

22-10-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: My Six Year Old Cousin Threatened To Kill God Last Night
An overzealous pretend game. How does he know about nukes? Seems like he likes them a lotTongue

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
22-10-2013, 04:49 PM
He should still be checked out even if he knows it's for pretend. This doesn't sound like an isolated topic, it sounds like an ongoing thing or even obsession. Being pulled from class is a bit of a red flag.

My kids know all these terms but don't form these thoughts, that's not on you, that is your cousin.

Could be a small phase but better to get help if it's needed.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
22-10-2013, 05:03 PM
(22-10-2013 04:49 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  He should still be checked out even if he knows it's for pretend. This doesn't sound like an isolated topic, it sounds like an ongoing thing or even obsession. Being pulled from class is a bit of a red flag.

My kids know all these terms but don't form these thoughts, that's not on you, that is your cousin.

He's seen some pretty fucked up things, (he saw his mom's BF overdose in front of him), I'm fairly certain that has something to do with it.

I Think he might already be talking to a counselor, I should ask his mother to make sure, and maybe suggest it if not.

[+] 1 user Likes TheLastEnemy's post
22-10-2013, 05:18 PM
(22-10-2013 05:03 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  
(22-10-2013 04:49 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  He should still be checked out even if he knows it's for pretend. This doesn't sound like an isolated topic, it sounds like an ongoing thing or even obsession. Being pulled from class is a bit of a red flag.

He's seen some pretty fucked up things, (he saw his mom's BF overdose in front of him), I'm fairly certain that has something to do with it.

I Think he might already be talking to a counselor, I should ask his mother to make sure, and maybe suggest it if not.

I do not think you will be blamed. You certainly did not tell him to kill God because you do not even believe in him.
He may need help, because this might be a cry for help and attention. It sounds like he may not be
in a safe environment. It may not be him who is fucked up, but the environment that he is. Of course
I am in no position to judge his parent(s) though.
[+] 1 user Likes black_squirrel's post
22-10-2013, 05:19 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I said weird shit like that as a kid, too. Still do, actually.

"Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty. People no longer have need of others. You can always find a spare for any talent. Any relationship can be replaced. I had gotten bored of a world like that."
22-10-2013, 05:19 PM
The pretend world at that age has me worried for the boy.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]