My Skyping friends :D

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: My Skyping friends :D
(04-01-2015 06:40 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I figured we could use a thread to say hey guys we are about to play cards against humanity if anyone wants in. Or hey group call anyone?

So yea we actually are about to play if you want in and feel free to post here whenever you're looking for peoples to group call Big Grin Heart

I would like to play Big Grin

...and hi Losty Hug

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
05-01-2015, 12:27 AM
(04-01-2015 11:45 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 06:40 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I figured we could use a thread to say hey guys we are about to play cards against humanity if anyone wants in. Or hey group call anyone?

So yea we actually are about to play if you want in and feel free to post here whenever you're looking for peoples to group call Big Grin Heart

I would like to play Big Grin

...and hi Losty Hug

I played for 2 hours earlier and then left. I will add you to the group in case the others are still playing.

And hi, love, long time no see Hug

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
05-01-2015, 01:25 AM
(05-01-2015 12:27 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 11:45 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I would like to play Big Grin

...and hi Losty Hug

I played for 2 hours earlier and then left. I will add you to the group in case the others are still playing.

And hi, love, long time no see Hug

I tried to message you on Kik saying the same thing haha, but I guess you deleted it Sad

Atir aissom atir imon
05-01-2015, 02:41 AM
I deleted the app because I didn't have enough memory on my phone Undecided

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
05-01-2015, 02:52 AM
(05-01-2015 02:41 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I deleted the app because I didn't have enough memory on my phone Undecided

It's fine Smile

Atir aissom atir imon
05-01-2015, 09:54 AM
I'd like to join you guys, but it's too late here when you want to play! XD

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
05-01-2015, 10:13 AM
(05-01-2015 09:54 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  I'd like to join you guys, but it's too late here when you want to play! XD

I stay up late Thumbsup
I actually just forced myself off a terrible sleep cycle where I actually slept from 12pm-6pm. Now it's 2am-8am Big Grin

Atir aissom atir imon
05-01-2015, 10:22 AM
(05-01-2015 10:13 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I stay up late Thumbsup
I actually just forced myself off a terrible sleep cycle where I actually slept from 12pm-6pm. Now it's 2am-8am Big Grin

My preferred sleep cycle is about 4AM to 11AM. Unfortunately work requirements mean I have to be up by shortly after 4AM so I'm running exactly opposite what feels right to me. That probably explains a lot...
Consider

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
05-01-2015, 10:26 AM
(05-01-2015 10:22 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(05-01-2015 10:13 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I stay up late Thumbsup

My preferred sleep cycle is about 4AM to 11AM. Unfortunately work requirements mean I have to be up by shortly after 4AM so I'm running exactly opposite what feels right to me. That probably explains a lot...
Consider

Welcome to my life. I'm a night person, but the world is a day world. Sad life.
[Image: nightman_cometh.jpg]
If you don't get the picture, google "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Dayman play"

Atir aissom atir imon
05-01-2015, 11:09 AM
(05-01-2015 09:54 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  I'd like to join you guys, but it's too late here when you want to play! XD

You're already in that chat group so just jump on and say so when you want to play. Odds are someone will be available Smile