My Third Question to Christians: Is Our Bible Corrupted?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: Wait, wait, ....
(16-03-2012 01:09 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 10:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  
Quote:Is Our Bible Corrupted?

What do you mean 'our' Bible? Not my Bible, buddy.

P.S. It's always been corrupt.

Title. Read.

Forum name. Read, try to understand.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
20-03-2012, 07:28 AM
(19-03-2012 07:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Title. Read.

Here, I'll bold the important stuff so I can help you with deductive reasoning:

Forum
Atheism and Theism

Title

Content
This is on FB and will be referenced in my new note. As always, critiques are welcome.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
20-03-2012, 10:01 AM

(20-03-2012 07:28 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  

Title. Read.

Forum
Atheism and Theism

Title

Content
This is on FB and will be referenced in my new note. As always, critiques are welcome.

Maybe a new sub forum is needed FOR Theists.

When i see the thread TITLE "Atheism and Theism" its kind of an unspoken 'this is to discuss both concepts' but knowing its ALL under the heading of the website "THE THINKING ATHEIST" to be honstly LOOKING for Theists in here...well, its not a needle in a haystack...but i would not expect a bunch of CURRENT theists to contribute.....it would actually be quite the boring thread if it were NOT for the Ex Theists contributions.
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2012, 10:03 AM
RE: My Third Question to Christians: Is Our Bible Corrupted?
Encyclopedia Britannica. Read.

Tongue
20-03-2012, 10:06 AM
RE: My Third Question to Christians: Is Our Bible Corrupted?
Hey I'll be the douche and just say it.

Read the post before replying. Like fuck.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
20-03-2012, 10:06 AM
(20-03-2012 10:01 AM)Denicio Wrote:  
(20-03-2012 07:28 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 10:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  What do you mean 'our' Bible? Not my Bible, buddy.

Title. Read.

Forum
Atheism and Theism

Title

Content

Maybe a new sub forum is needed FOR Theists.

When i see the thread TITLE "Atheism and Theism" its kind of an unspoken 'this is to discuss both concepts' but knowing its ALL under the heading of the website "THE THINKING ATHEIST" to be honstly LOOKING for Theists in here...well, its not a needle in a haystack...but i would not expect a bunch of CURRENT theists to contribute.....it would actually be quite the boring thread if it were NOT for the Ex Theists contributions.

No, really... it's as easy as asking yourself one question when it comes to a topic like this.

Title: My Third Question to Christians: Is Our Bible Corrupted?
Question to yourself: Am I a Christian?
If the answer is "yes", this is directed toward you. If the answer is "no", this question isn't directed toward you.

Now, you are free to comment on the contents of the post as it's for everyone, but complaining that the topic doesn't coincide with your beliefs when it's not even addressing you is simply being contrary to be contrary.

20-03-2012, 10:19 AM

(20-03-2012 10:06 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  If the answer is "yes", this is directed toward you. If the answer is "no", this question isn't directed toward you.

OK Team, you heard the man. STFU unless you are a christian. Gonna be some quick threads with a couple of replies. I am out, as i know when i am not welcome.....

Silly me, if i wanted repies to a Bigfoot sightings thread i created..i would not create it in a website called "AllBigfootBeliversareDumbasses.com" .

But thats just silly ole me.

Over and Out,
D
20-03-2012, 10:21 AM
(20-03-2012 10:19 AM)Denicio Wrote:  
(20-03-2012 10:06 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  If the answer is "yes", this is directed toward you. If the answer is "no", this question isn't directed toward you.

OK Team, you heard the man. STFU unless you are a christian. Gonna be some quick threads with a couple of replies. I am out, as i know when i am not welcome.....

Silly me, if i wanted repies to a Bigfoot sightings thread i created..i would not create it in a website called "AllBigfootBeliversareDumbasses.com" .

Over and Out,
D

lol

What is it with you and Chas not reading?

Read the next line.

20-03-2012, 10:28 AM

(20-03-2012 10:21 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  

OK Team, you heard the man. STFU unless you are a Christian. Gonna be some quick threads with a couple of replies. I am out, as i know when i am not welcome.....

Silly me, if i wanted replies to a Bigfoot sightings thread i created..i would not create it in a website called "AllBigfootBeliversareDumbasses.com" .

Over and Out,
D

lol

Read the next line.

KC, dear confused friend. Its NOT about reading the next line in your post...its about choosing your battles and where those battles are fought. Its not about word, but more stratagy.

I am not gonna go to the RNC and start making Pro Obama statements and expect much support or agreement.

But we are talking about KC, now aren't we? You've had EVERYONE around you tell you to get out of the church you are going, but your feeling has you digging your heels in. And now you come to an atheist forum asking a question for Christians.

Do other hobbies of yours include beating your head against the wall?

D
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
20-03-2012, 10:30 AM
(20-03-2012 10:28 AM)Denicio Wrote:  
(20-03-2012 10:21 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  

OK Team, you heard the man. STFU unless you are a Christian. Gonna be some quick threads with a couple of replies. I am out, as i know when i am not welcome.....

Silly me, if i wanted replies to a Bigfoot sightings thread i created..i would not create it in a website called "AllBigfootBeliversareDumbasses.com" .

Over and Out,
D

lol

Read the next line.

KC, dear confused friend. Its NOT about reading the next line in your post...its about choosing your battles and where those battles are fought. Its not about word, but more stratagy.

I am not gonna go to the RNC and start making Pro Obama statements and expect much support or agreement.

But we are talking about KC, now aren't we? You've had EVERYONE around you tell you to get out of the church you are going, but your feeling has you digging your heels in. And now you come to an atheist forum asking a question for Christians.

Do other hobbies of yours include beating your head against the wall?

D

No. I didn't come to an atheist forum asking a question to Christians. I came to an atheist forum asking for critiques on my question to Christians.

This is all bluntly stated.

I don't understand why this is so difficult to understand.