My Website is Done

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: My Website is Done
(13-05-2013 05:45 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 05:33 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  Wait...I thought religious types had a hate on for the psychic lot?

Where have you been? Did you miss the big deconversion?

I've been here the entire time. What you should be asking is "Do I care?"

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
13-05-2013, 06:46 PM
One of the smart things the O.T does is warn against soothsayers, astrologers, and wizards..................Will wizard Egor thwart the wisdom of the prophets?
I can't wait to find out!Ohmy
13-05-2013, 06:52 PM
Perfect, absolutely perfect...can't wait for the winds to change again and see what's next!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
13-05-2013, 07:02 PM
(13-05-2013 06:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Perfect, absolutely perfect...can't wait for the winds to change again and see what's next!

Scat reading? ... No, that's not right. Scatology actually has a scientific basis. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-05-2013, 07:05 PM
(13-05-2013 06:46 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  One of the smart things the O.T does is warn against soothsayers, astrologers, and wizards..................Will wizard Egor thwart the wisdom of the prophets?
I can't wait to find out!Ohmy

He's a witch! BURN HIM!!!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
13-05-2013, 07:06 PM
I got a yard full...I'll ship some samples...shouldn't cost too much to go over one state.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-05-2013, 07:31 PM
(13-05-2013 04:06 PM)Egor Wrote:  Okay, my website is finally done. I have the sample dream interpretation up there, the sample astrological consultation, and now the sample birth chart interpretation, which I did on some guy named Niall Horan. I guess he's a pop star in England. I didn't know he was in a boy band. It came out quite interesting.

Anyway, if you want to see the samples, you can check them out here. I'm quite proud of them. And completing this also separates me entirely from Christianity.

But now what shall I do? Confused

FWIW
In your bio drop the mention of your pets, at least in the first line. It comes across to me as hokey.

On the Home page the first paragraph is good but the second one with allusions to "fatalistic" winds is quite a downer. At the very least include something describing prosperity as a balance.

For instance instead of:

"I also believe astrology is there to show us the fatalistic winds that are blowing on us and have been designed into our lives to steer us toward life lessons. Understanding these fatalistic forces helps us to accept them or to overcome them."

Perhaps:

I also believe astrology is there to show us the numinous winds that are blowing on us and have been designed into our lives to steer us toward life lessons. Understanding these benevolent or star-crossed forces helps us to accept them or to overcome them."

Give your target audience some hope.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
13-05-2013, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2013 09:58 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-05-2013 07:31 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 04:06 PM)Egor Wrote:  ... But now what shall I do? Confused

FWIW ... In your bio drop the mention of your pets, at least in the first line. It comes across to me as hokey.

Nah, that didn't bother me none. But that suit and tie shit of his just ain't gonna fly. He oughtta try some shit like this:
[Image: bob.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-05-2013, 10:04 PM
(13-05-2013 09:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 07:31 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  FWIW ... In your bio drop the mention of your pets, at least in the first line. It comes across to me as hokey.

Nah, that didn't bother me none. But that suit and tie shit of his just ain't gonna fly. He oughtta try some shit like this:
[Image: bob.jpg]

Is that you G-man? 'Cause if it is I'd fucking listen to anything you'd have to say and treat it as gospel especially with a bone through your nose Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
13-05-2013, 10:05 PM

(13-05-2013 04:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  You should go away. Drinking Beverage

Never going to happen chaz. Didn't happen when you were a moderator, and it ain't happenin now that they've taken that away from you. I'm a monthly financial contributor to this site; I plan to continue doing that. It's actually in my budget, and I don't break the rules. So, I guess you can just orbit me, huh? Thumbsup
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post