My Website is Done

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2013, 10:15 PM

RE: My Website is Done
(13-05-2013 05:26 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  For $19.99 he is.

Egor, most people who set up this kind of business offer some kind of value added service. For example they can come and meet you have have more extended sessions, obviously with appropriate remuneration. Often practitioners will find that their customers problems come from evil attached to their money, and will need to take that money and perform rituals to bless and cleanse it. I hear you can make a lot more than $20 this way.

Very good. That's definitely one of the scams. When we're not shooting people in Mother's Day parades, New Orleans pulls that one. But not me. I can't do enough astrological charts or dream interpretations to get rich, no matter how much I charge. What I want is a reputation for doing it clean and honest, because I am clean and honest.

But right now, I have no intention of doing charity work. As demand increases, my price will increase in order to decrease demand--because I'm only one person. When I am doing dreams for a thousand dollars and charts for three thousand dollars, I understand that I won't be able to do them for the common folk--but so what? Why should I do them for the common folk as compared to the rich? We all have a life path to walk, the rich and the poor. We are all from the Divine Source. The poor are no more noble than the rich. You don't have to like that, and you can judge me any way you want. But I'm telling you now, so there's no surprise, that that is my business model. I will get there because I'm accurate. If I'm not accurate--then I don't deserve to get there.

It's all very simple.
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2013, 10:29 PM

(13-05-2013 07:31 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 04:06 PM)Egor Wrote:  Okay, my website is finally done. I have the sample dream interpretation up there, the sample astrological consultation, and now the sample birth chart interpretation, which I did on some guy named Niall Horan. I guess he's a pop star in England. I didn't know he was in a boy band. It came out quite interesting.

Anyway, if you want to see the samples, you can check them out here. I'm quite proud of them. And completing this also separates me entirely from Christianity.

But now what shall I do? Confused

FWIW
In your bio drop the mention of your pets, at least in the first line. It comes across to me as hokey.

On the Home page the first paragraph is good but the second one with allusions to "fatalistic" winds is quite a downer. At the very least include something describing prosperity as a balance.

For instance instead of:

"I also believe astrology is there to show us the fatalistic winds that are blowing on us and have been designed into our lives to steer us toward life lessons. Understanding these fatalistic forces helps us to accept them or to overcome them."

Perhaps:

I also believe astrology is there to show us the numinous winds that are blowing on us and have been designed into our lives to steer us toward life lessons. Understanding these benevolent or star-crossed forces helps us to accept them or to overcome them."

Give your target audience some hope.

I gotta be me or this thing ain't gunnah work. I love my pets, I'm a Virgo (so I wear a suit and/or tie in photos). I'm 48 years old, and the Divine has given me four grandsons--even with all the sins I've done. That's me. I refuse to do what celebrity psychics do. I refuse to do the con or the plastic surgery or the hair dye. I refuse to cater to the mentally ill. Right now, in fact, I'm busy with atheists. I have two clients I'm currently working with, and I haven't even marketed yet. I don't have to be fake. In fact not being fake may be the only thing that makes me stand out. I am very intelligent and very intuitive, and I can write well. I'm not hiding that away.

Again: if people don't come to me because I'm accurate for them, then I don't want their money. I don't want to con people. I want to do the best I can for them.

The problem is, I am accurate; I am insightful, and I was overwhelmed last time I did this. If you read the accolades on my website; those came over a 90-day period. So, I think I'm going to have to teach people how to do it for themselves this time. I can write a book and make some money that way, and at the same time help others to help themselves. The problem is I don't know how to teach what I do just yet. But I'll figure it out. I have a memoir to finish first.

Having said all that, my bio has to be re-worked. It has to be focused on my work as an astrologer and dream interpreter. So, in general, I think I get your point.
13-05-2013, 10:54 PM

duplicate post
13-05-2013, 11:08 PM
(13-05-2013 10:15 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 05:26 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  For $19.99 he is.

Egor, most people who set up this kind of business offer some kind of value added service. For example they can come and meet you have have more extended sessions, obviously with appropriate remuneration. Often practitioners will find that their customers problems come from evil attached to their money, and will need to take that money and perform rituals to bless and cleanse it. I hear you can make a lot more than $20 this way.

Very good. That's definitely one of the scams. When we're not shooting people in Mother's Day parades, New Orleans pulls that one. But not me. I can't do enough astrological charts or dream interpretations to get rich, no matter how much I charge. What I want is a reputation for doing it clean and honest, because I am clean and honest.

But right now, I have no intention of doing charity work. As demand increases, my price will increase in order to decrease demand--because I'm only one person. When I am doing dreams for a thousand dollars and charts for three thousand dollars, I understand that I won't be able to do them for the common folk--but so what? Why should I do them for the common folk as compared to the rich? We all have a life path to walk, the rich and the poor. We are all from the Divine Source. The poor are no more noble than the rich. You don't have to like that, and you can judge me any way you want. But I'm telling you now, so there's no surprise, that that is my business model. I will get there because I'm accurate. If I'm not accurate--then I don't deserve to get there.

It's all very simple.

"Buy my stuff now because one day you wont be able to afford me"

*slow golf clap*
Well played good sir, well played indeed.

Ya know, I hate you less now that you're my kind of asshole. We're finally speaking the same language, moneyz.
Keep doing your thing Egor, people that are stupid enough to believe in this shit deserve to have their money taken from them.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
14-05-2013, 04:48 AM
(13-05-2013 10:05 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 04:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  You should go away. Drinking Beverage

Never going to happen chaz. Didn't happen when you were a moderator, and it ain't happenin now that they've taken that away from you. I'm a monthly financial contributor to this site; I plan to continue doing that. It's actually in my budget, and I don't break the rules. So, I guess you can just orbit me, huh? Thumbsup

That's typical of your understanding of reality. "They" didn't take anything.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-05-2013, 05:18 AM
This is all good, but I am interested in business opportunities here. I must say, I am slightly intrigued by the idea, but I can't see so many people giving so much money. 20$ seems a bit expensive. Don't get me wrong, I would like for your business plan to succeed, but I am skeptical. On the other hand, there are thousands of people who would like to spend their money on something and who believe in all this, so, you just might get your money... It's all about advertising now, the better you do it, more people you will attract.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
14-05-2013, 06:30 AM
(13-05-2013 10:29 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 07:31 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  FWIW
In your bio drop the mention of your pets, at least in the first line. It comes across to me as hokey.

On the Home page the first paragraph is good but the second one with allusions to "fatalistic" winds is quite a downer. At the very least include something describing prosperity as a balance.

For instance instead of:

"I also believe astrology is there to show us the fatalistic winds that are blowing on us and have been designed into our lives to steer us toward life lessons. Understanding these fatalistic forces helps us to accept them or to overcome them."

Perhaps:

I also believe astrology is there to show us the numinous winds that are blowing on us and have been designed into our lives to steer us toward life lessons. Understanding these benevolent or star-crossed forces helps us to accept them or to overcome them."

Give your target audience some hope.

I gotta be me or this thing ain't gunnah work. I love my pets, I'm a Virgo (so I wear a suit and/or tie in photos). I'm 48 years old, and the Divine has given me four grandsons--even with all the sins I've done. That's me. I refuse to do what celebrity psychics do. I refuse to do the con or the plastic surgery or the hair dye. I refuse to cater to the mentally ill. Right now, in fact, I'm busy with atheists. I have two clients I'm currently working with, and I haven't even marketed yet. I don't have to be fake. In fact not being fake may be the only thing that makes me stand out. I am very intelligent and very intuitive, and I can write well. I'm not hiding that away.

Again: if people don't come to me because I'm accurate for them, then I don't want their money. I don't want to con people. I want to do the best I can for them.

The problem is, I am accurate; I am insightful, and I was overwhelmed last time I did this. If you read the accolades on my website; those came over a 90-day period. So, I think I'm going to have to teach people how to do it for themselves this time. I can write a book and make some money that way, and at the same time help others to help themselves. The problem is I don't know how to teach what I do just yet. But I'll figure it out. I have a memoir to finish first.

Having said all that, my bio has to be re-worked. It has to be focused on my work as an astrologer and dream interpreter. So, in general, I think I get your point.

Just trying to help. I understand you "gotta be you". You didn't really address the points I brought up other than the pets, and as you can see from my first response I said relocate the mention of them from the first line is all, not necessarily remove.
I know you've taken a lot of shit on this site and you're first reaction is usually to be defensive but what I said was in the spirit of constructive criticism and cooperation. Whether you see any value in it is up to you.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
14-05-2013, 06:44 AM
(14-05-2013 05:18 AM)Filox Wrote:  This is all good, but I am interested in business opportunities here. I must say, I am slightly intrigued by the idea, but I can't see so many people giving so much money. 20$ seems a bit expensive. Don't get me wrong, I would like for your business plan to succeed, but I am skeptical. On the other hand, there are thousands of people who would like to spend their money on something and who believe in all this, so, you just might get your money... It's all about advertising now, the better you do it, more people you will attract.

Yeah, like GETTING A NEW PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
14-05-2013, 12:44 PM
Well, I sent it a dream and he got back to me on it. Nice presentation and entertaining to read. I recommended his services to all my "friends" on Facebook.
14-05-2013, 01:08 PM

Thanks, Amy. [Image: hug.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post