My Website is Done

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2013, 03:11 PM
RE: My Website is Done
You have no idea how much I hate "psychics".

Looks like I can't marry you after all, Egor... I'll go cry myself to sleep now.

[Image: opforum1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
14-05-2013, 03:27 PM

(14-05-2013 03:11 PM)frankiej Wrote:  You have no idea how much I hate "psychics".

Looks like I can't marry you after all, Egor... I'll go cry myself to sleep now.

You shouldn't spend so much time hating people.

When I gave up Christianity, it was a huge weight I set down, because I didn't have to hate anyone anymore. You can be an atheist; that's just your life path in this incarnation. I don't have to hate you or think you're going to hell. And the good thing is, if atheism is the way it is in the universe, you don't have to hate me for being a psychic, because none of it matters--we're all just dust to dust.
[Image: 40%20(6).gif]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
14-05-2013, 04:04 PM
Egor, you need testimonials!!
Oh and make buttons, big buttons instead of those hidden "click here to fill the online form" links.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-05-2013, 06:33 PM

Yes, i have testimonials,but not on the home page. I will fix that. And i'll get buttons instead of links to the forms. I will also make the astrology text more positive. I've changed the bio.
14-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Egor, don't listen to these hateful Atheists, go for it. I find your new site and ever-changing religious and spiritual stance to be quite amusing. Christian, to Agnostic, to Atheist, to Christian to kind-of Christian, to psychic-ghost-hunter-dream-interpreter, within a few months time no less. I can't wait to see what you add to your repertoire next. Voodoo? Sacrifices? Astral Projection? ESP? Telekinesis? Medium? Just a few ideas...

14-05-2013, 08:36 PM
(14-05-2013 06:33 PM)Egor Wrote:  Yes, i have testimonials,but not on the home page. I will fix that. And i'll get buttons instead of links to the forms. I will also make the astrology text more positive. I've changed the bio.

The bio is much, much better. You already know how I feel about the "fatalistic winds".

How does Shiprock compare to Devil's Tower in Wyoming?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
14-05-2013, 08:52 PM
(14-05-2013 03:27 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 03:11 PM)frankiej Wrote:  You have no idea how much I hate "psychics".

You shouldn't spend so much time hating people.

When I gave up Christianity, it was a huge weight I set down, because I didn't have to hate anyone anymore. You can be an atheist; that's just your life path in this incarnation. I don't have to hate you or think you're going to hell. And the good thing is, if atheism is the way it is in the universe, you don't have to hate me for being a psychic, because none of it matters--we're all just dust to dust.
[Image: 40%20(6).gif]

What is your present incarnation Egor?
Who is your spiritual guru/master/mentor?
Are you aware of your past lives?
Have you chatted with Alice Bailey/ Helena Blavatsky?
Do evil astral entities try and interfere?
Is hatred the greatest cosmic sin?

Thank you and I look forward to a well spirited response.............
14-05-2013, 10:47 PM

(14-05-2013 08:25 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Egor, don't listen to these hateful Atheists, go for it. I find your new site and ever-changing religious and spiritual stance to be quite amusing. Christian, to Agnostic, to Atheist, to Christian to kind-of Christian, to psychic-ghost-hunter-dream-interpreter, within a few months time no less. I can't wait to see what you add to your repertoire next. Voodoo? Sacrifices? Astral Projection? ESP? Telekinesis? Medium? Just a few ideas...

Few month's time? This shit's been going on for twenty years. But it doesn't matter anymore. I prayed to the Divine that he would stop the flip-flopping and from the very next day I felt Christianity leave me completely. I don't know how to explain it, but I know it's gone for good.

Nay-sayer's like you don't worry me at all. In six month's time, no one will even remember that I was ever a Christian.
14-05-2013, 10:51 PM

(14-05-2013 08:36 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 06:33 PM)Egor Wrote:  Yes, i have testimonials,but not on the home page. I will fix that. And i'll get buttons instead of links to the forms. I will also make the astrology text more positive. I've changed the bio.

The bio is much, much better. You already know how I feel about the "fatalistic winds".

How does Shiprock compare to Devil's Tower in Wyoming?

Sorry, I posted last on my phone, and I couldn't look back to your comments, but I am going to re-work the astrology bit you mentioned into a more positive, hopeful slant.

I've never been to Devil's Tower in Wyoming--though I have been to Wyoming many times. Of course, I was like 13 when I saw "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" in the movie theater. I would have given anything to go to Devil's Tower then--you can bet that. Yes
14-05-2013, 11:06 PM

(14-05-2013 08:52 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  What is your present incarnation Egor?

Edward J. Gordon, R.N., B.Sc.

I'm a man who took until he was 48 to realize his calling and life path.

Quote:Who is your spiritual guru/master/mentor?

Don't have one. If it isn't going to be Jesus Christ, then it isn't going to be anyone but the Father, Himself.

Quote:Are you aware of your past lives?

I am aware of being a slim man in his 70's who lived alone in an upstairs apartment in a white house, that had an outside staircase. I was very neat. My room was very neat. This would have been the very early 1960's. I see a clear day, like in the early summer, and I wear coveralls, but I haven't worked in a long time, and I don't know what I used to do. I died alone in my bed on that day. It wasn't traumatic at all. I don't know if I had any family. I know I didn't have a television. I sat on the bed, and I put my feet up, and that was it. And then I was a baby again--and I didn't want to be. I could have easily gone into nonexistence, but it didn't happen.

In basic training, in the Air Force, where we would line up for PT in the morning, we faced some barracks that were white with two stories with an outside staircase leading up to the second floor from the outside. And I would stare at them and feel everything from that moment. And then there was a house when I lived in Mississippi, like that just off of Highway 49 that was like that.

It's like I know the era. It was quieter back then. The town I lived in was quiet. I would go for walks, and I had gone for a walk just before I came home and laid on my bed. I was so alone, but I was used to it.

That's all I can remember.

Quote:Have you chatted with Alice Bailey/ Helena Blavatsky?

No. Don't know 'em.

Quote:Do evil astral entities try and interfere?

Huh?

Quote:Is hatred the greatest cosmic sin?

It doesn't matter. You either learn your lessons and apply them to the lucid spiritual plane and try to sustain your universe or you reincarnate back here to learn lessons. When I think of that old man that I remember, I hate the fact that I am back here doing it all again--losing everything again. Reincarnation is hell. I can't beleive people find hope in it.

Quote:Thank you and I look forward to a well spirited response.............

Always happy to entertain you. Drinking Beverage