My Website is Done

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2013, 03:02 AM
RE: My Website is Done
(14-05-2013 03:27 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 03:11 PM)frankiej Wrote:  You have no idea how much I hate "psychics".

Looks like I can't marry you after all, Egor... I'll go cry myself to sleep now.

You shouldn't spend so much time hating people.

I hate everyone. Wink

I especially hate psychics, because they are frauds. Well, apart from the ones who genuinely think they are psychic... they are just in need of medical attention.
I've seen psychics take money from emotionally unstable members of my family. Taking advantage of the them or gullible people is sickening to me. You either ought to be ashamed of yourself or go get help. Tongue

[Image: opforum1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2013, 07:24 AM

(15-05-2013 03:02 AM)frankiej Wrote:  I hate everyone. Wink

Then to the entire human race, your opinions are of no consequence.

Quote:I especially hate psychics, because they are frauds. Well, apart from the ones who genuinely think they are psychic... they are just in need of medical attention.
I've seen psychics take money from emotionally unstable members of my family. Taking advantage of the them or gullible people is sickening to me. You either ought to be ashamed of yourself or go get help. Tongue

Who cares? You hate eveyone anyway.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
15-05-2013, 07:43 AM
(14-05-2013 03:27 PM)Egor Wrote:  When I gave up Christianity, it was a huge weight I set down, because I didn't have to hate anyone anymore. You can be an atheist; that's just your life path in this incarnation. I don't have to hate you or think you're going to hell. And the good thing is, if atheism is the way it is in the universe, you don't have to hate me for being a psychic, because none of it matters--we're all just dust to dust.

I agree that the one of the biggest benefits of giving up religion is having the freedom to love and not to hate. For all of the professed love of the religious dogma gets in the way of real relationships between people. You have to believe this about that person. You can't find out for yourself how they really are. If you start seeing things from the other point of view you might slip into the fire. You don't want that, do you?

But I think you've still swallowed a standard apologetic sleight of hand here. Yes, we are dust to dust but just because there is no "ultimate" meaning doesn't mean there is no meaning. Just because we don't have an infinite purpose doesn't mean we don't have a purpose. Our purpose is here, in this life, with these people around us. Our meaning is this meaning, right here. Don't let it slip away while you're chasing imaginary sky spirits. This is what matters. This right here. If there is an invisible sky spirit out there and they're worth knowing they'll understand that the time you spend here is about your family and your community and not about them. Nor should it be about them.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
15-05-2013, 07:46 AM
Question:
How will you deal with, if you haven't already, with negative unintended cosequences that derive from advice you give?

I've never been to an astrologer or had my dreams read so I don't know if the following are possibilities:

As a hypothetical, someone is having a problem with a personal relationship, and you read their dreams or astrology charts and they come away with the idea that the best thing to do is stay/go. They stay and their spouse beats them so badly that it puts them in a hospital or they leave and become so depressed that they take their own life.

Have you wrestled with these thoughts and how they would affect you?
If you had to defend yourself in a court of law because their family members sue you is there insurance you can get such as PLUP Huh

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
15-05-2013, 08:50 AM
I think I missed something, did Egor switch sides again? Anyway, regardless of which side he is on, as long as he remains nice, Thumbsup

Anyway, I'm curious. How do you actually go about interpreting dreams? Do you have some sort of protocol you use to interpret dreams?

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
15-05-2013, 09:19 AM
good luck to you!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

15-05-2013, 10:36 AM
I kind of disagree with charging money for these things but would rather rely on donations... but that's just my personal opinion its your choice Ed.

On the Flip side though I would encourage you to write a book detailing how you do it. Like the old saying goes "Give a man a fish and he can eat for the day, teach a man to fish and he can eat for the rest of his life" and in some ways this is more generous than doing readings for free. Thumbsup

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
15-05-2013, 11:00 AM
(15-05-2013 10:36 AM)bemore Wrote:  I kind of disagree with charging money for these things but would rather rely on donations... but that's just my personal opinion its your choice Ed.

On the Flip side though I would encourage you to write a book detailing how you do it. Like the old saying goes "Give a man a fish and he can eat for the day, teach a man to fish and he can eat for the rest of his life" and in some ways this is more generous than doing readings for free. Thumbsup

If you want to know how he does it read a creative writing book.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
15-05-2013, 11:06 AM
Re: My Website is Done
Is it Easter yet?
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
15-05-2013, 04:59 PM
(14-05-2013 11:06 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 08:52 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  What is your present incarnation Egor?

Edward J. Gordon, R.N., B.Sc.

I'm a man who took until he was 48 to realize his calling and life path.

Quote:Who is your spiritual guru/master/mentor?

Don't have one. If it isn't going to be Jesus Christ, then it isn't going to be anyone but the Father, Himself.

Quote:Are you aware of your past lives?

I am aware of being a slim man in his 70's who lived alone in an upstairs apartment in a white house, that had an outside staircase. I was very neat. My room was very neat. This would have been the very early 1960's. I see a clear day, like in the early summer, and I wear coveralls, but I haven't worked in a long time, and I don't know what I used to do. I died alone in my bed on that day. It wasn't traumatic at all. I don't know if I had any family. I know I didn't have a television. I sat on the bed, and I put my feet up, and that was it. And then I was a baby again--and I didn't want to be. I could have easily gone into nonexistence, but it didn't happen.

In basic training, in the Air Force, where we would line up for PT in the morning, we faced some barracks that were white with two stories with an outside staircase leading up to the second floor from the outside. And I would stare at them and feel everything from that moment. And then there was a house when I lived in Mississippi, like that just off of Highway 49 that was like that.

It's like I know the era. It was quieter back then. The town I lived in was quiet. I would go for walks, and I had gone for a walk just before I came home and laid on my bed. I was so alone, but I was used to it.

That's all I can remember.

Quote:Have you chatted with Alice Bailey/ Helena Blavatsky?

No. Don't know 'em.

Quote:Do evil astral entities try and interfere?

Huh?

Quote:Is hatred the greatest cosmic sin?

It doesn't matter. You either learn your lessons and apply them to the lucid spiritual plane and try to sustain your universe or you reincarnate back here to learn lessons. When I think of that old man that I remember, I hate the fact that I am back here doing it all again--losing everything again. Reincarnation is hell. I can't beleive people find hope in it.

Quote:Thank you and I look forward to a well spirited response.............

Always happy to entertain you. Drinking Beverage

Thank you. I have some really scary dreams.Unsure
Do you have a special price for bulk dream analysis?