My Website is Done

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2013, 03:05 PM

RE: My Website is Done
(18-05-2013 02:10 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Egor: What should you do? I would suggest "Roast in Hell", but I don't believe in such a place. Maybe you should consider making an honest living. Because what you are doing is dishonest, and has the potential to harm those foolish enough to believe you.

How is it dishonest? You driving your car (assuming you're winning enough in life to actually have a license and a car), is potentially harmful to those foolish enough to drive on the same road.

And I do make an honest living. I am a psychiatric registered nurse, and one of my heroes in psychiatry, Carl Jung believed very much in astrology, dream interpretation, and other mystical things.

So, you think I should "roast in hell?" You are a hostile, hate-filled, atheist. So, your opinion means nothing to me.

Quote:You may be having fun, pulling advice out of your ass for your clients. But some of them will believe your lies or delusions (whichever they are). If you are not a mental health proffessional, who is concerned for your clients: GO AWAY! Leave them alone! Keep your mouth shut, you idiot!

You're only an atheist so you can hate people who believe differently than you. That's your only motivation and you know it. Drinking Beverage
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2013, 03:11 PM
(18-05-2013 03:05 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(18-05-2013 02:10 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Egor: What should you do? I would suggest "Roast in Hell", but I don't believe in such a place. Maybe you should consider making an honest living. Because what you are doing is dishonest, and has the potential to harm those foolish enough to believe you.

How is it dishonest? You driving your car (assuming you're winning enough in life to actually have a license and a car), is potentially harmful to those foolish enough to drive on the same road.

And I do make an honest living. I am a psychiatric registered nurse, and one of my heroes in psychiatry, Carl Jung believed very much in astrology, dream interpretation, and other mystical things.

So, you think I should "roast in hell?" You are a hostile, hate-filled, atheist. So, your opinion means nothing to me.

Quote:You may be having fun, pulling advice out of your ass for your clients. But some of them will believe your lies or delusions (whichever they are). If you are not a mental health proffessional, who is concerned for your clients: GO AWAY! Leave them alone! Keep your mouth shut, you idiot!

You're only an atheist so you can hate people who believe differently than you. That's your only motivation and you know it. Drinking Beverage

Having fun trying to wind people up? Drinking Beverage

Ameron: Egor is an interesting character, to me. He's hopped several belief systems, one which he invented himself, and a few others.

It's difficult to say why he's here. Besides the anger. Which he displays quite a lot on this forum! Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
18-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Egors mind is like my chinese food when I try to eat it using chopsticks...all over the place.
[+] 2 users Like joben1's post
19-05-2013, 10:14 AM
(17-05-2013 03:53 PM)Egor Wrote:  You act like you can enjoy life even if it's only for the relatively few years you have of it. You can't. All you can do is block out the fact that you will lose it, and there is no happiness in that.

Projecting. Again. Tongue

Other than ego, I don't know what makes a person this afraid of death. All death is, to me, is the end of separation between identity and environment.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-05-2013, 11:03 AM
I genuinely like him when he's not in attack mode, when he's being nice. Really, he's too mercurial to deal with. I gave him an positive rep, because I wanted to encourage him. I changed it to neutral when I saw he returned to his old self.

Live and learn...and won't be fooled again.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

19-05-2013, 04:09 PM
(18-05-2013 03:05 PM)Egor Wrote:  

"How is it dishonest?" !!! Because you don't know what the hell you're talking about! "Dream Interpretation"? There is no REAL science about the interpretation of dreams. You can pull your opinion about what a dream means . . . from your ass . . . about that, but it means nothing! I can do the same! So can your neighbor. Why is my interpretation of someones dream less valuable than yours?
19-05-2013, 04:27 PM
So I take it you say these are only accurate for some people? perhaps people that believe?

Quote:
Sagittarius
[Image: sagittaire.gif]

You will come to some fundamental conclusions about money to day, and it will make you feel a lot better.

I rarely worry about money. Today will likely be no different..

I suppose you could say I would have if I hadn't seen the message, but then what would be the point of posting them if the very act of reading them could alter our path... Hmm..

By the way the first question was a genuine question.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

20-05-2013, 12:37 AM

I'm going to post a final note in all my active threads, and then I'm gone. I know I've said that a lot, but I just don't want to be in this forum any longer.

In this thread, I want to say that as soon as I can get home and fix the website, all my dream interpretations and astrological consultations will be free of charge. There's no way to do enough of them to make a real difference in my income anyway, so I might as well take the less materialistic path and do them for free to build my reputation.

So, they're free.

Bye.
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2013, 03:32 AM
I'm getting an extreme feeling of Déjà vu

I wonder why...

It's almost... as if... something much like this ... this already happened in the past...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
20-05-2013, 04:35 PM
Free Thought: O.K. I was going to be quiet today. But I saw the "Magical Sandwich" thing at the top of your post. I am new here, so maybe I don't get it. But there's alot of evidence for the "Magical Sandwich"! You ever read "Blondie"? One of the greatest and longest running comic strips of all times! Look at that Dagwood sandwich!!!! Are you really saying that's not magical??? I worship that sandwich! I will eat it in heaven! You friggin, anti Magic Sandwich oppressors will be cooking those for us logical people in Heaven's bakery! If you would read the sacred comic strip texts, you might be saved from baking in Hell!!!! By the way, I like mustard and extra pickles!!!