My Website is Done

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: My Website is Done
(20-05-2013 04:35 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Free Thought: O.K. I was going to be quiet today. But I saw the "Magical Sandwich" thing at the top of your post. I am new here, so maybe I don't get it. But there's alot of evidence for the "Magical Sandwich"! You ever read "Blondie"? One of the greatest and longest running comic strips of all times! Look at that Dagwood sandwich!!!! Are you really saying that's not magical??? I worship that sandwich! I will eat it in heaven! You friggin, anti Magic Sandwich oppressors will be cooking those for us logical people in Heaven's bakery! If you would read the sacred comic strip texts, you might be saved from baking in Hell!!!! By the way, I like mustard and extra pickles!!!

I direct you here, this ought to explain the Magic Sandwich.
And here, and this was named after it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2013, 05:38 PM
(20-05-2013 04:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(20-05-2013 04:35 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Free Thought: O.K. I was going to be quiet today. But I saw the "Magical Sandwich" thing at the top of your post. I am new here, so maybe I don't get it. But there's alot of evidence for the "Magical Sandwich"! You ever read "Blondie"? One of the greatest and longest running comic strips of all times! Look at that Dagwood sandwich!!!! Are you really saying that's not magical??? I worship that sandwich! I will eat it in heaven! You friggin, anti Magic Sandwich oppressors will be cooking those for us logical people in Heaven's bakery! If you would read the sacred comic strip texts, you might be saved from baking in Hell!!!! By the way, I like mustard and extra pickles!!!

I direct you here, this ought to explain the Magic Sandwich.
And here, and this was named after it.

Thanks for the link! All hail the "Magical Sandwich"! So. . . What are you saying about Santa Claus???? He wears a red suit and passes out presents! He probably eats magic sandwiches all the time, which is why he's survived for so long! Stop oppressing me!
20-05-2013, 05:43 PM
Can we please get a Mod to clean this up for Ameron?

He spilled posts all over Isle 3!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-05-2013, 06:19 PM
(20-05-2013 05:43 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Can we please get a Mod to clean this up for Ameron?

Ameron is joking. I apologise for any confusion. Really. Just the thought the "Magic Sandwich" Thing was a funny idea.
20-05-2013, 06:22 PM
(20-05-2013 06:19 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  
(20-05-2013 05:43 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Can we please get a Mod to clean this up for Ameron?

Ameron is joking. I apologise for any confusion. Really. Just the thought the "Magic Sandwich" Thing was a funny idea.

He's referring to a quadruple post you made and if the mods could clean it up.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
20-05-2013, 06:29 PM
(20-05-2013 06:22 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(20-05-2013 06:19 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Ameron is joking. I apologise for any confusion. Really. Just the thought the "Magic Sandwich" Thing was a funny idea.

He's referring to a quadruple post you made and if the mods could clean it up.
20-05-2013, 06:40 PM
My apologies everyone. Apparently I'm doing something wrong here. Maybe I need to find a tutorial on youtube? I'm not sure what the difference between "Reply", "New Reply", and "Quick Reply" is. Also not sure how you respond to an individuals post verses a group post. Feeling pretty foolish!
20-05-2013, 06:52 PM
(13-05-2013 04:06 PM)Egor Wrote:  Okay, my website is finally done. I have the sample dream interpretation up there, the sample astrological consultation, and now the sample birth chart interpretation, which I did on some guy named Niall Horan. I guess he's a pop star in England. I didn't know he was in a boy band. It came out quite interesting.

Anyway, if you want to see the samples, you can check them out here. I'm quite proud of them. And completing this also separates me entirely from Christianity.

But now what shall I do? Confused

I liked it.

But with Veridicanism fading away, where does it go from there?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
21-05-2013, 07:45 PM
(20-05-2013 06:40 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  My apologies everyone. Apparently I'm doing something wrong here. Maybe I need to find a tutorial on youtube? I'm not sure what the difference between "Reply", "New Reply", and "Quick Reply" is. Also not sure how you respond to an individuals post verses a group post. Feeling pretty foolish!
'Reply' is to reply to a specific post, and the users post is quoted at the top, like you see here.

'New Reply' is for a post that is in reply to the overall subject without quoting anyone.

'Quick reply' is at the bottom where have less options from which to post something, but still can do the same thing as the 'New Reply'. It's used mostly if you are watching a youtube video on the thread and don't want the site to reload and you lose the viewing of the video and have to navigate on your own. Or if you're wanting to get a point in before all the other jackasses members of the forum get to it first.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
22-05-2013, 03:13 PM
(21-05-2013 07:45 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(20-05-2013 06:40 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  My apologies everyone. Apparently I'm doing something wrong here. Maybe I need to find a tutorial on youtube? I'm not sure what the difference between "Reply", "New Reply", and "Quick Reply" is. Also not sure how you respond to an individuals post verses a group post. Feeling pretty foolish!
'Reply' is to reply to a specific post, and the users post is quoted at the top, like you see here.

'New Reply' is for a post that is in reply to the overall subject without quoting anyone.

'Quick reply' is at the bottom where have less options from which to post something, but still can do the same thing as the 'New Reply'. It's used mostly if you are watching a youtube video on the thread and don't want the site to reload and you lose the viewing of the video and have to navigate on your own. Or if you're wanting to get a point in before all the other jackasses members of the forum get to it first.

Thanks for your help.
[+] 1 user Likes Ameron1963's post