My Wife the Believer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2014, 11:59 AM
RE: My Wife the Believer
(29-12-2014 11:47 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Reposting this because OP is a faggot.

Given that you are a moderator, could you explain further please? Withholding judgment for now, but pretty confused about your post so far.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2014, 12:07 PM
(29-12-2014 11:59 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Given that you are a moderator, could you explain further please? Withholding judgment for now, but pretty confused about your post so far.
Tomasia originally posted that image, saying that it's a screencap of a conversation with his wife. He removed the screenshot from his post later on, but not before somebody quoted him. I'm reposting it to highlight what kind of dishonest person OP is.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-12-2014, 12:15 PM
double post, please ignore...
29-12-2014, 12:16 PM
Quote:Tomasia originally posted that image, saying that it's a screencap of a conversation with his wife. He removed the screenshot from his post later on, but not before somebody quoted him. I'm reposting it to highlight what kind of dishonest person OP is.

Could you explain the dishonest act here please? I don't yet understand the crime involved.

Did the removed image contain some important information which might cause a reader to re-evaluate the OPs points?

What's the faggot part about? Really, sorry, I don't understand. Are you claiming he's gay, and that is relevant to the thread because.... Or something else? Just a generic non-specific insult left over from 1947?

I wouldn't press this so much, but you are a mod, so I'm attempting to better understand the overall editorial policy of forum management etc.

Many thanks for clarifying further.
29-12-2014, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2014 12:23 PM by Tomasia.)

Wow, if i knew I was going to be called a dishonest faggot for deleting this, than I probably wouldn't have deleted it. If someone had kindly asked that I repost this, than I probably would have too. I guess I should have probably thought twice about judging it's irrelevance.

You live and learn I guess.
29-12-2014, 12:17 PM

Nah. Faggots are OK Tongue OP is just a dick. I got a feeling that it's not actually his though, pretty sure I've seen it somewhere else as a meme or something. Fucken God of Love huh? Dodgy I mean, if her dear friend had literally just died and he said this to her? What I want to know is does he beat her? Because I can't for the life of me see why she stays with a useless excuse for a human like him.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
29-12-2014, 12:33 PM
Requires two quotes to keep the forum from collapsing it and missing the important bits.

(28-12-2014 11:26 AM)Tomasia (before he edited it away) Wrote:  Her text from today, perhaps best sums up her sacredness and my sacrilege.
(28-12-2014 11:26 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  [Image: 2qiwznm.png]

Where to start with this?

First, Kudos for showing your true colours! That's the only positive statement I can make about this.

You understand why that statement earns you a swift kick to the crotch from every Jew ever born? The rest of us will be happy to help of course but we'll need to get in line.

Your sweet, lovely wife is mourning the loss of a good person and dear fiend and this is how you respond?

You can simultaneously conceive of an entity this monstrous and worthy of your worship?

You post here as if you were a reasonable and moderate theist yet the entire time this horror is what you truly are? You compound the atrocity of your beliefs with the monumental dishonesty of a hiding it behind a friendly theist act. And then, having unwittingly revealed it you edit your post to conceal it once more.

And then, on top of all of that, you post that here in an attempt to make a point. Well congratulations. Point Made. You have just lost any authority to speak of morality, honesty, beauty, grace, wisdom... Pretty much any virtue I can imagine. Go on, speak to us of the horrors that lurk in the depths of your religion. That I will believe.

One last question. How did your lovely wife respond to that little quip?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 6 users Like Paleophyte's post
29-12-2014, 12:34 PM
Tomasia since you claim you'd repost it if asked - I'm asking you to do just that. You got the balls to acknowledge your post? And I'll repeat my question - what the fuck was that about anyway? Who the fuck says that kind of shit to someone they love when they've lost a friend? And why the fuck would you post that on a forum after all that?

I used to think you were OK. Then I realised you were a self-satisfied twerp. Now I see you're a dick just like every other fucken useless apologist who comes through here. Good job representing your God.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
29-12-2014, 12:36 PM
(29-12-2014 12:16 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Could you explain the dishonest act here please? I don't yet understand the crime involved.
Please refer to Paleophyte's post above.

(29-12-2014 12:16 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Did the removed image contain some important information which might cause a reader to re-evaluate the OPs points?
I don't think so.

(29-12-2014 12:16 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  What's the faggot part about? Really, sorry, I don't understand. Are you claiming he's gay, and that is relevant to the thread because.... Or something else? Just a generic non-specific insult left over from 1947?
Given your claim that you've been on Internet forums for the past 20 years, it's surprising to me that you haven't heard that phrase before.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
29-12-2014, 01:02 PM
(29-12-2014 12:36 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-12-2014 12:16 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Could you explain the dishonest act here please? I don't yet understand the crime involved.
Please refer to Paleophyte's post above.

He can't. I'm on his ignore list.

(29-12-2014 12:36 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-12-2014 12:16 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Did the removed image contain some important information which might cause a reader to re-evaluate the OPs points?
I don't think so.

It sure as shit cast them in a new light for me!

(29-12-2014 12:16 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  What's the faggot part about? Really, sorry, I don't understand. Are you claiming he's gay, and that is relevant to the thread because.... Or something else? Just a generic non-specific insult left over from 1947?

I'd have chosen a different term. This one has connotations and is far too kind to Tomasia. "Manifest Dishonesty" or "Morally Bankrupt" seem more apt.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post