My answer to GWG

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2015, 07:48 PM
RE: My answer to GWG
(25-10-2015 07:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(25-10-2015 06:51 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'd prefer you continue to ridicule me as opposed to pitying me. I am in a better place now than I have ever been. It will only get better as my direction straightens.

I think that's possibly the most honest thing you've ever written on this forum.

You want to be ridiculed so that you don't have to examine anything else. Ridicule is easy to dismiss. You can just sit there and pretend you're better. You don't want to back up your assertions.

I pity you.
Not at all. I would much rather people return with rebuttals of an intellectual sort. For many that isn't an option though. They would prefer to ridicule and attempt to belittle and accuse. Rather than Consider. Quite hypocritical but who am I to judge I suppose. As if I actually prefer constant Bs instead of valid consideration. What kind of waste do you think I am attempting? Not the one you perceive, mind you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2015, 07:50 PM
(25-10-2015 07:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(25-10-2015 06:51 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'd prefer you continue to ridicule me as opposed to pitying me. I am in a better place now than I have ever been. It will only get better as my direction straightens.

I think that's possibly the most honest thing you've ever written on this forum.

You want to be ridiculed so that you don't have to examine anything else. Ridicule is easy to dismiss. You can just sit there and pretend you're better. You don't want to back up your assertions.

I pity you.
You really don't have to answer that as I don't really care for your stance anyway. It seems quite useless to be honest.
25-10-2015, 07:53 PM
(25-10-2015 07:44 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(25-10-2015 07:26 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Those two sentences could not have made my point much better, thank you. Hint: if you understood what science is and how it works you'd realize how asinine your second question is.
Nothing, exactly my point. All is a cohesive whole including science and things yet known.

Laughat

It is funny how whenever you are backed into a corner you switch to the meaningless generalizations. You really are a sad little man.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
25-10-2015, 08:07 PM
(25-10-2015 07:53 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(25-10-2015 07:44 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Nothing, exactly my point. All is a cohesive whole including science and things yet known.

Laughat

It is funny how whenever you are backed into a corner you switch to the meaningless generalizations. You really are a sad little man.
What? Who is tripping now. What are you even talking about really. I'm not backed into anything. Where do you even get that? I've been here for a while. What new thing did you say to back me a single step? If your tired negativity doesn't do it, then what did I miss?
25-10-2015, 08:15 PM
(25-10-2015 08:07 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  If your tired negativity doesn't do it, then what did I miss?

I quote:
"How can you say that I do not understand science? Really, again, what do I refute that is 100% certain scientific fact?"

Laughat

You have no clue how ridiculous that is, do you? It's rare to see something so completely and obviously clueless as that post.

By the way, if you don't want negative responses try providing some... oh, what's the word... starts with 'e'....

[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
25-10-2015, 08:22 PM
(25-10-2015 04:02 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I attest that any outside interpretation or offshoots of base scriptures allows for more discrepancies and misdirection.

Am I the only person who mentally read these parts in a Senator Lindsey Graham fake Sssuuuth'run accent?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
25-10-2015, 08:28 PM
(25-10-2015 08:22 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(25-10-2015 04:02 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I attest that any outside interpretation or offshoots of base scriptures allows for more discrepancies and misdirection.

Am I the only person who mentally read these parts in a Senator Lindsey Graham fake Sssuuuth'run accent?

Damn you! Now that's all I'm going to hear! It was already hard enough wading through the tripe.

[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
25-10-2015, 08:58 PM
(25-10-2015 08:28 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(25-10-2015 08:22 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Am I the only person who mentally read these parts in a Senator Lindsey Graham fake Sssuuuth'run accent?

Damn you! Now that's all I'm going to hear! It was already hard enough wading through the tripe.

[Image: tumblr_no5ofwq9681svjeufo1_250.gif]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
25-10-2015, 09:36 PM
(25-10-2015 07:50 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(25-10-2015 07:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I think that's possibly the most honest thing you've ever written on this forum.

I pity you.
You really don't have to answer that as I don't really care for your stance anyway. It seems quite useless to be honest.

I assumed as much. Thanks for confirming your intent.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-10-2015, 09:50 PM
MOMZ, for the kill!!

[Image: 35l5c1.jpg]