My answer to GWG

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: My answer to GWG
(24-10-2015 04:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 04:00 PM)Alla Wrote:  And John is still alive and he will again prophecy in the last days before peoples, tongues, kings.

What is your evidence for this remarkable claim? Consider

The voices in her head. Drinking Beverage

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-10-2015, 04:22 PM
(24-10-2015 04:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 04:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  What is your evidence for this remarkable claim? Consider

I need to know if the tongues are there all by themselves or if they are attached to something other than kings and peoples.

Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
24-10-2015, 04:28 PM
(24-10-2015 04:00 PM)Alla Wrote:  I agree. And John is still alive and he will again prophecy in the last days before peoples, tongues, kings.

"Put your analyst on danger money, baby" --- Zaphod Beeblebrox

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
24-10-2015, 04:28 PM
(24-10-2015 02:42 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  1) Your faith in Christ DOES have a detrimental effect.
To say "I have faith in god" really means "I pretend to know things I don't know about god"....
Not at all. To have faith in Christ means only one thing - to trust Him enough that I would keep His commandments. He promised that if I keep His commandments certain things WILL happen to me.
So, I have faith, I keep His commandments and what do I have? I have evidence/proof that His promise(word) is true. Certain things happens when I keep His commandments.
I start with "I don't know but trust Lord" and later I KNOW that this about God(Christ) - He didn't lie. His words are true.

(24-10-2015 02:18 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  6) Truly? I wonder where this god was when millions were being marched into the ovens in WW2,
It is our job to prevent and fight evil here on earth. God gives us moral agency and laws and light of Christ (ability to know the difference between good and evil)so we can GOVERN OURSELVES.
(24-10-2015 02:18 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  in fact, those were allegedly his "chosen people" and I am certain they uttered quite a few fervent and desperate prayers....all....unanswered.
They were not His covenant people any more.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
24-10-2015, 04:34 PM
So does being best buddies with the guy who created the universe get you into any hard to get into bars, or does it pay the tab?????

NO?????

Shit --- then what's the point????

The sorry bastard has people raking in money for him 24/7/365 -- and the cheap bastard can't spring for a beer??????

Fuuuuuck that....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
24-10-2015, 04:34 PM
(24-10-2015 04:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 04:00 PM)Alla Wrote:  And John is still alive and he will again prophecy in the last days before peoples, tongues, kings.

What is your evidence for this remarkable claim? Consider
You don't have to believe it. I am not trying to tell atheists that the Bible is true. I am helping GWG to understand that Jesus didn't say that His Second Coming will be in the first century. Not according to the Bible.

24-10-2015, 04:35 PM
(24-10-2015 04:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 04:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  What is your evidence for this remarkable claim? Consider

I don't have voices in my head. I never made this claim.

24-10-2015, 04:38 PM
(24-10-2015 04:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 04:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  The voices in her head. Drinking Beverage
I don't have voices in my head. I never made this claim.

So you're receiving orders from a solid state zucchini purchased at the airport Sky Mall whilst on a trip from Nashville Tennessee to Bogota Columbia????

I can see that.... Happens all the time....

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
24-10-2015, 04:45 PM
(24-10-2015 02:22 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Well that IS a great story Alla, could use some more dragons though. Now, because I love a good giggle, please establish how you have evidence of that? Define Saint? I love how each mormon thinks they are, or can be a "latter day saint"....you all think you are saints, that makes me giggle truly. So Saint Alla, explain to me how you have obtained your sainthood Smile
OK, I will explain to you what Saint really means.
But before this I will remind you that "we" are ALL members of the Church, not only those who lived in the first century. "WE" are one, all of us.

Saint is any person who makes covenant with God and every day serves God by making sacrifices. It is not easy work to do.
So, those who make sacrifices while serving God every day are called His people or Saints.
Someone doesn't need to die or to be tortured to be Saint of God.
During universal apostasy Christians distorted many true things. They distorted true meaning of word "saint".
1st Cor 1: 2 to them that are sanctified in Jesus Christ, called to be saints.
I am sanctified in Jesus Christ when I made covenant with Him.

[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
24-10-2015, 04:47 PM
(24-10-2015 04:38 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(24-10-2015 04:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  I don't have voices in my head. I never made this claim.

So you're receiving orders from a solid state zucchini purchased at the airport Sky Mall whilst on a trip from Nashville Tennessee to Bogota Columbia????

I can see that.... Happens all the time....
Laugh out load no, I didn't claim this