My apocalypse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2011, 12:27 PM
My apocalypse
So , with all this doomsday crap going around , let's start our own prophecies.
You know , like one of those threads popular people make and everyone contributes ... Tongue

My prophecy is :
When Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black come of age and marry , their spawn will be the anti-christ and end the world as we know it as billions shall commit suicide when the records hit the stores.

What's your prophecy ? Big Grin

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes gaglamesh731's post
09-06-2011, 12:47 PM
RE: My apocalypse
(09-06-2011 12:27 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  When Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black come of age and marry , their spawn will be the anti-christ and end the world as we know it as billions shall commit suicide when the records hit the stores.
Repent! Repent! Become deaf even today!
dial 1-800-GAGLA and donate!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
09-06-2011, 12:48 PM
1. Sarah Palin for president

2. access to nuclear launch codes

3. This in every major city

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
09-06-2011, 02:06 PM
The day TrainWreck is proved right on anything it will be such an unlikely event that it will tear the fabric of reality lol Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
09-06-2011, 02:06 PM
In the year 2013, reality shows will be out of ideas but still battling each other for ratings, so the finale of American Idol 28 will feature Brent Tugsley (the newest 12 year old pop sensation dragged from the Mickey Mouse club after being forced by his parents to sing since age 2 so they can succeed vicariously through their trained monkey) singing "Pop that Booty, Girl" and at the crescendo, a supernuclear bomb will be detonated.

Two people will survive, a man and a woman, and they will slowly repopulate the earth, and thousands of years later, they will gather in religious praise of their deity, Brent Tugsley, He Who Created the World.

[Image: mitchel_musso_1.jpg]

(I don't know who this is, I googled teen pop star)

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
09-06-2011, 02:12 PM
At the end of the second decade of the second millennium a man will do a thing that causes so much havoc it will be in the news all over the world.

(There... At least my prophecy WILL come true Smile )

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
09-06-2011, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 03:42 PM by ashley.hunt60.)
(09-06-2011 12:27 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  When Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black come of age and marry , their spawn will be the anti-christ and end the world as we know it as billions shall commit suicide when the records hit the stores.

[Image: Kill_it_With_Fire_Aliens_KILL_IT_KILL_IT...53-580.jpg]

I predict that one day, after Canada is certain that the world is convinced of its innocence, will nuke European countries, one by one, and blame it on the US.

I'm watching you Canada ಠ_ಠ

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
09-06-2011, 04:21 PM

(09-06-2011 03:37 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  I predict that one day, after Canada is certain that the world is convinced of its innocence, will nuke European countries, one by one, and blame it on the US.

I'm watching you Canada ಠ_ಠ

Nuts, someones on to us! Quick, send the nukes NOW!
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2011, 10:30 PM
Doomsday will come in a tinkering with the "god helmet" that sends a lethal burst of religious experience throughout the world and kills everyone with the mental susceptibility to it's message. Those who remain will live long lives secure in the fact that it was a healthy choice not to believe.

That one sounds fun =p
the other

When cats finally enact their plan for world domination. They will have failed to realize that a few key feline usurpers are being detained within cat carriers, and enough nations will be capable of setting off their nuke's to wipe out nearly all life. Because people would prefer death to being an inferior species.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
10-06-2011, 05:02 AM
Cats will grow opposable thumbs.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire