My apocalypse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2011, 05:38 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2011 06:10 AM by Lilith Pride.)
RE: My apocalypse
Cats already do grow opposable thumbs =p The issue is that generally the thumbed cat is neutered. Humans are avoiding the inevitable. Meanwhile chimpanzees are developing tools for better hunting and passing it on through generations. Will they eventually resort to atomic weaponry? Or how about this one? Africans finally have a stable food economy and they get as fat and lazy as us, prompting the predators to view humans as a more desirable meal. we soon realize that it's a lot more trouble to fight back against the predators in Africa than it was in Europe.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2011, 06:16 AM
During the fourth full moon, in the year of planitary alignment, the rains shall come and wet the ground. This wet ground shall bear fruit, and thus a man, by the name of Stewart, will eat and be hungry no more.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
10-06-2011, 06:41 AM
Every member of the westboro church disappears and the world decides christianity wasn't worth it after all =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
11-06-2011, 01:08 PM
I like the cats with opposable thumbs , but to be honest I'd sooner take my cat on my lap and let her eat out of my bowl then throw her out of the kitchen while I eat.
As for the chimps ,they're violent like us , I prefer Bonobos to inherit the Earth - peaceful loveable hippies - they deserve it the most :

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin