My apologies to the TTA community

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2016, 08:39 PM
RE: My apologies to the TTA community
(12-02-2016 07:38 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(12-02-2016 07:34 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Yabut, who are you? Drinking Beverage

Huh? Not sure what you mean by that. Huh

Yeah. Forum joke, no offense intended. I'm well aware of who you are, and have avoided interaction with you appropriately. Turned over a new leaf?

That's good. Starting fresh with a good attitude, that's awesome. Welcome back.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
13-02-2016, 04:12 AM
(12-02-2016 07:03 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  I realize now that the arguments I was putting forth do indeed prove the existence of a perfect being...

[Image: XIkdk8Z.jpg]

Oh, perfect being, you said. Angel

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like houseofcantor's post
13-02-2016, 04:16 AM
(13-02-2016 04:12 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(12-02-2016 07:03 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  I realize now that the arguments I was putting forth do indeed prove the existence of a perfect being...

[Image: XIkdk8Z.jpg]

Boobs are superior. Angel

Truth seeker.
13-02-2016, 04:33 AM
(13-02-2016 04:16 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(13-02-2016 04:12 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  [Image: XIkdk8Z.jpg]

Boobs are superior. Angel

Nope like DAT butt!
[+] 2 users Like purpledaisies's post
13-02-2016, 04:40 AM
(12-02-2016 07:03 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Hey, it's been awhile. Drinking Beverage

I'm sorry for being needlessly aggressive. I was indeed having some sort of mental breakdown. I realize now that the arguments I was putting forth do indeed prove the existence of a perfect being, but jumping to Yahweh is an incorrect conclusion. Yahweh, as portrayed in the Bible is not a perfect being, even by his own standards.

Some of you probably don't believe me, and I understand that. I hope to demonstrate my sincerity in future discussions. Heart

You're an idiot. Fuck off.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
13-02-2016, 06:15 AM
Going from following the god of the OT to being something like a deist is good progress and many here have been down that road.

We decided to let you back in so you could find information to help you follow that path.

I hope you will be a better fit for the community now and that you have come to gather info and help for yourself, rather than to defend a new position of yours.

As you see, people are being open minded.... good luck!

Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
13-02-2016, 06:19 AM
Which god are you guys talking about? The Jewish god? He has only to do with the Jews. Have you not read the Bible??? Have you not read Julian???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
13-02-2016, 07:12 AM
(13-02-2016 06:19 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Which god are you guys talking about? The Jewish god? He has only to do with the Jews. Have you not read the Bible??? Have you not read Julian???

Diddo used to believe in the god from the old testament. He then went over the brink arguing here, had a nervous breakdown and has since been questioning things and come around to deism instead. Many people deconvert along that path, so we try to be helpful along the way.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
13-02-2016, 07:41 AM
(12-02-2016 07:03 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Hey, it's been awhile. Drinking Beverage

I'm sorry for being needlessly aggressive. I was indeed having some sort of mental breakdown. I realize now that the arguments I was putting forth do indeed prove the existence of a perfect being, but jumping to Yahweh is an incorrect conclusion. Yahweh, as portrayed in the Bible is not a perfect being, even by his own standards.

Some of you probably don't believe me, and I understand that. I hope to demonstrate my sincerity in future discussions. Heart

I'm glad to see that things are better for you, but none of your arguments ever proved any such thing.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-02-2016, 07:46 AM
What Chas said.

I’ll remove you from my ignore list and sincerely hope you’ve mellowed out.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce