My apologies to the TTA community

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2016, 12:39 PM
RE: My apologies to the TTA community
(15-02-2016 12:21 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(12-02-2016 07:03 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  I realize now that the arguments I was putting forth do indeed prove the existence of a perfect being, but jumping to Yahweh is an incorrect conclusion.

So your mental breakdown is on going then? I ask cause you're still clearly delusional.

Personally I think this is another one of your bullshit trolling attempts.

I understand your scepticism wd but folks gave me a second chance on here and I like to think I learned from my experience and that I haven't turned out too bad in the end, maybe dido will do the same Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
15-02-2016, 01:04 PM
We'll see if you've turned Babyface Diddo. We'll see.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
15-02-2016, 10:57 PM
Welcome back Smile I detected a new tone in the other thread, so congratulations on getting treatment. Not everyone does, so it's worth celebrating. I wish you luck.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-02-2016, 07:58 AM
(12-02-2016 07:03 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  I realize now that the arguments I was putting forth do indeed prove the existence of a perfect being, but jumping to Yahweh is an incorrect conclusion. Yahweh, as portrayed in the Bible is not a perfect being, even by his own standards.

Damn. I was hoping you had realised that the main problem was that you were falling into binary thinking and weren't able to comprehend that you can't divide the world into one state or another. As Sye Ten tries to do with his stupid decision trees.

Congratulations on realising that Yahweh of the Bible is an arsehole though.

As far I'm concerned you've already had your second chance but I also understand that mental breakdowns and their recovery is an ongoing process (i.e. you don't have one and then not have one)