My bathtub is possessed and is trying to kill me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2013, 02:53 AM
RE: My bathtub is possessed and is trying to kill me
Crap, don't say "conspiracy", Nappa will get all up in your bathroom business...

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2013, 03:02 AM
(19-01-2013 02:53 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Crap, don't say "conspiracy", Nappa will get all up in your bathroom business...
Well my hypothesis was that it was a basic possession, but momsurroundedbyboys suggested that my ole lady might be in on it...well that only naturally leads to some sort of potential conspiracy
19-01-2013, 03:24 AM
A reasonable person would conclude that a place like a bath that has running water constantly thrown on it, mixed with soup and shampoo that washes off you and onto it that it then becomes slippery, thus making you slip. No ghosts required.
Thus one can suggest that considering your negative previous history with slipping in this bathtub that perhaps it may be wise to stop being cheap and slash out (no pun intended) the $1.99 for adhesive rubber non-stick things to attach to the bottom of your tub so that you no longer slip.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
19-01-2013, 03:32 AM
(19-01-2013 03:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  A reasonable person would conclude that a place like a bath that has running water constantly thrown on it, mixed with soup and shampoo that washes off you and onto it that it then becomes slippery, thus making you slip. No ghosts required.
Thus one can suggest that considering your negative previous history with slipping in this bathtub that perhaps it may be wise to stop being cheap and slash out (no pun intended) the $1.99 for adhesive rubber non-stick things to attach to the bottom of your tub so that you no longer slip.
well what fun is that, being all reasonable. If I go being all reasonable then I will unfortunately have to conclude that I should have done the prudent thing and purchased said non-slip things and that I indeed had simply succumbed to a mundane bathtub accident. And such a conclusion would indicate I was indeed at fault and the author of the pain currently residing in my ribcage.

I like the conspiracy/possession story better, but a prudent trip to the hardware store is likely in the very near future. Yes
19-01-2013, 03:39 AM
Don't forget the whimsical ducks. The whimsical part is important. Or the adhesive part. Maybe both.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
19-01-2013, 03:42 AM
(19-01-2013 03:39 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Don't forget the whimsical ducks. The whimsical part is important. Or the adhesive part. Maybe both.
well hell yeah they have to be whimsical, just don't know if I want them to have umbrellas
19-01-2013, 07:22 AM
(19-01-2013 03:42 AM)BioPsychMS Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 03:39 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Don't forget the whimsical ducks. The whimsical part is important. Or the adhesive part. Maybe both.
well hell yeah they have to be whimsical, just don't know if I want them to have umbrellas

Get the ducks blessed by the voodoo priest first. Better safe than sorry. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-01-2013, 08:31 AM
(18-01-2013 07:42 PM)BioPsychMS Wrote:  I sense that there may be some skepticism about a possessed bathtub, well it happened like this...

Friday, November 16th, I was getting out of the morning shower as usual and while reaching for the towel I slipped a little bit and overextended and wound up throwing my back out. So there I was thinking that I was just an unfortunate smuck that had to call an ambulance to get up off the floor (after laying there for two hours, don't worry my girlfriend managed to get some shorts on me before they arrived.)

Well, gentle reader, yesterday I was in the same bathtub, once again minding my own business when once again I slipped and went crashing onto the side of the tub, the left side of my ribcage landing squarely against the rim of the tub. Now a reasonable person might conclude that my misfortunes might be attributed to some sort of clumsiness on my part. Allow me to assure you that I am the image of grace itself No . Thus leading to the inevitable logical conclusion that my bathtub is possessed and is actively trying to kill me. Yes I think that perhaps I should start charging admission for people to come and experience the "evil of the killer bathtub" Cool

Hmm, buy a bathmatt or possibly make money from charging admission to check out your cursed tub. Decicions decisions. $$$$$ Bowing
19-01-2013, 11:12 AM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 11:15 AM by BioPsychMS.)
(19-01-2013 07:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 03:42 AM)BioPsychMS Wrote:  well hell yeah they have to be whimsical, just don't know if I want them to have umbrellas

Get the ducks blessed by the voodoo priest first. Better safe than sorry. Yes
Good idea, a rival priest at that so we get can competing voodoo stuff going on. But I don't know which voodoo priest she might be banging in the conspiracy part of this little saga. Maybe a priestess? wait, do you think she could be doing her too....oh no, where does it end. Weeping
19-01-2013, 11:20 AM
(19-01-2013 08:31 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(18-01-2013 07:42 PM)BioPsychMS Wrote:  I sense that there may be some skepticism about a possessed bathtub, well it happened like this...

Friday, November 16th, I was getting out of the morning shower as usual and while reaching for the towel I slipped a little bit and overextended and wound up throwing my back out. So there I was thinking that I was just an unfortunate smuck that had to call an ambulance to get up off the floor (after laying there for two hours, don't worry my girlfriend managed to get some shorts on me before they arrived.)

Well, gentle reader, yesterday I was in the same bathtub, once again minding my own business when once again I slipped and went crashing onto the side of the tub, the left side of my ribcage landing squarely against the rim of the tub. Now a reasonable person might conclude that my misfortunes might be attributed to some sort of clumsiness on my part. Allow me to assure you that I am the image of grace itself No . Thus leading to the inevitable logical conclusion that my bathtub is possessed and is actively trying to kill me. Yes I think that perhaps I should start charging admission for people to come and experience the "evil of the killer bathtub" Cool

Hmm, buy a bathmatt or possibly make money from charging admission to check out your cursed tub. Decicions decisions. $$$$$ Bowing
maybe they don't have to be mutually exclusive, I could get the bathmat AND charge admission. Yes I have to have someway of compensating all these magic users. I could just take out the bathmat prior to paying customers. Do bathmats have whimsical ducks on them? or is that only the sticky rubber things? Crap, more decisions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My Six Year Old Cousin Threatened To Kill God Last Night TheLastEnemy 14 488 22-10-2013 07:42 PM
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Seven-Kill Sniper (COD) ideasonscribe 21 437 10-01-2013 10:09 AM
Last Post: riseinside
  My son's remote controlled monster truck is possessed. kingschosen 14 628 28-12-2012 06:07 PM
Last Post: Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver
  Blue for Avatar? Why not kill yourself? Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 47 1,985 11-05-2012 12:28 PM
Last Post: germanyt
  I want to kill Bambi gaglamesh731 16 1,148 21-04-2011 02:22 PM
Last Post: gaglamesh731
Wink But... But... How else am I going to kill them in massive floods Observer 10 700 26-01-2011 10:44 PM
Last Post: azurerosa