My best easter fb post find

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2014, 01:33 PM
My best easter fb post find
So in honor of the hilarious quotes and such we see from the "Easter Day Christians" I decided to find my best face palm worthy one.

God rose from the dead so we could write country music and bring him the praise that He deserves! Thank you, Jesus! Facepalm

Lol happy zombie jesus day everyone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like MrKrispy601's post
20-04-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: My best easter fb post find
It's not a FaceBook post, but my brother sent me a text this morning and woke me up. It reads:

Quote:He is risen!

I considered replying: "No, I'm still in bed." But he's drank so much of the Kool-Aid that he would just be offended, and I was still pretty tired. I didn't reply at all.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 1 user Likes Jeffasaurus's post
20-04-2014, 02:01 PM
(20-04-2014 01:33 PM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  God rose from the dead so we could write country music and bring him the praise that He deserves! Thank you, Jesus! Facepalm

Lol happy zombie jesus day everyone.

As someone who is not a big fan of country music, this works for me somehow. Cool

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-04-2014, 02:04 PM
(20-04-2014 01:57 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  It's not a FaceBook post, but my brother sent me a text this morning and woke me up. It reads:

Quote:He is risen!

I considered replying: "No, I'm still in bed." But he's drank so much of the Kool-Aid that he would just be offended, and I was still pretty tired. I didn't reply at all.

I got that one from my dad...I just corrected it with "He has risen" also no response lol.
20-04-2014, 03:16 PM
I posted about how Hitler's b-day and the Columbine shooting is the same day as Easter.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
20-04-2014, 03:30 PM
(20-04-2014 03:16 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I posted about how Hitler's b-day and the Columbine shooting is the same day as Easter.

Don't forget the kick off for the Cannabis Cup! Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
20-04-2014, 05:49 PM
And people wonder why I don't 'do' Facebook.

To me all styles of music are music. And I have played country gigs and earned $ from it. But there is a great quote attributed to the great jazz drummer, Buddy Rich.

After his heart surgery a nurse asked:

"Are you allurgic to anything Mr Rich?"

"Yeah, country and western music!"

Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
21-04-2014, 05:05 AM
Claire: [When asked what music is played at Bob's Country Bunker] Oh we got both kinds. We got Country and Western.

From Blues Brothers. Cool
21-04-2014, 06:52 AM
(21-04-2014 05:05 AM)Mat0816 Wrote:  Claire: [When asked what music is played at Bob's Country Bunker] Oh we got both kinds. We got Country and Western.

From Blues Brothers. Cool

Best. Movie. Ever.

Cool

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
21-04-2014, 06:59 AM
I have blocked the feed from a few of my friends that are prone to posting sermons and bible studies. I had some far right wing friends that posted lots of stuff and I cut that off and a few people that posted lots of random crap. I have yet to de-friend a person, but there are a quite a few that I do not have there stuff on their my feed.