My best friend casually let me know he'd go all Abraham on my ass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2013, 10:56 AM
RE: My best friend casually let me know he'd go all Abraham on my ass
A Christian by definition surrendered their will to god and must obey him in all things. Therefore every honest christian would agree with your friend. Only the psychotic ones are likely to hear god telling them this so you are probably safe.

Never read health books. You could die of a misprint.

Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes sandman's post
22-11-2013, 12:31 PM
RE: My best friend casually let me know he'd go all Abraham on my ass
(12-07-2013 02:59 PM)atheist_johndoe Wrote:  So this happened. I was just hanging out with my best friend today (who, for all intents and purposes is my brother) when he suddenly told me that if god instructed him to, he would kill me. I was blown away. I mean, how does one properly react to being said something like that?

Should I fear that if someday he starts hearing voices he'll chop off my head in my sleep and bring me as an offering to god?

I'm sorry if this thread seems a little out of place, but I really don't know what to say to him. He doesn't know I don't believe in god, nor do I intend him to find out within the forseeable future.

If you think I'm a whining little bitch, you might be right, so please, don't bother to inform me of it. Thank you.

I realize this is a serious concern but the title had me dying lol. Really would keep an eye on this friend though...doesn't sound stable.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes MrKrispy601's post