My bible is the only science book I need...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2013, 09:12 AM
RE: My bible is the only science book I need...
(04-05-2013 05:08 AM)raoul116 Wrote:  How about if you just go fuck yourself okay? That works for me especially when you cite numero 4 where I shouldn't insult the cultists. Why? Think their blinded minds will be changed? If so, you're as deluded as they are. And the collared shirt thing is a classic - think I'll be doing another video about assholes like you and the others who seem more interested in impressing the crowd than listening to what was said.

Thought you were looking for some constructive criticism, but I guess I was mistaken. You may go now. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Atheist_pilgrim's post
04-05-2013, 09:15 AM
Re: My bible is the only science book I need...
Only if you kiss ass
Find all posts by this user
04-05-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: My bible is the only science book I need...
(04-05-2013 05:08 AM)raoul116 Wrote:  
(03-05-2013 04:31 PM)Atheist_pilgrim Wrote:  Interesting content with a decent message about what the word "theory" means in science, but the video could use some polishing:

1. Video starts right in the middle of an explanation of the flowchart - needs a better introduction to set the stage.

2. The talking head chap is in front of a couple of windows - in Seth's production podcast, he mentions that this is a bad idea because of how the light blows out the video by creating a white glow. Would be better with, say, a dark background and some good lighting.

3. A couple of the charts don't translate well to YouTube/computer video because they are too detailed and are thus unreadable, even when enlarged to full screen.

4. Probably shouldn't be so insulting to the Xians, as this might turn off the fence-sitters who otherwise would find the subject matter compelling.

5. This is mezzo-mezzo, but perhaps a collared shirt would be better for credibility's sake than an olive drab T-Shirt with "Hell's Kitchen" printed on it, especially when talking about science.

How about if you just go fuck yourself okay? That works for me especially when you cite numero 4 where I shouldn't insult the cultists. Why? Think their blinded minds will be changed? If so, you're as deluded as they are. And the collared shirt thing is a classic - think I'll be doing another video about assholes like you and the others who seem more interested in impressing the crowd than listening to what was said.

It's encouraging that you are so open to constructive criticism. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post