My big decision for this week...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2012, 07:25 PM
My big decision for this week...
Made an appointment to get my hair cut Saturday. Planned on getting it evened up to grow it out long again...then got looking at some pics and may actually get it cut shorter like my stylist has been trying to talk me into.

According to my mean old mother...no woman over 40 should have long hair...what do you think...I have a day and a half to decide if I should go back to the same old thing, or really take a leap of faith (ahem) and go with a totally different style.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2012, 07:49 PM
RE: My big decision for this week...
(16-08-2012 07:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  no woman over 40 should have long hair...
What's this kind of nonsense...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 3 users Like Observer's post
16-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Hair will grow back, and if you hate it that's why god made hats. There are some fucking cool hats out there.

[Image: cool%20hats%202189.jpg]

However I must say that while it is common for old folks to cut their hair really short, I find older ladies tend to look more interesting with long hair. Just look at that sexy Jane Goodall.

[Image: 1433_253x190.jpg]

Yeow.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
16-08-2012, 07:52 PM
The word according to Brenda.

She actually grounded me when I was about 16...couldn't leave the house till I got six inches cut off my hair...a friend came over with a six inch ruler and scissors and hacked off exactly the required length. My school pic a month later was just lovely.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
16-08-2012, 07:53 PM
(16-08-2012 07:50 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Hair will grow back, and if you hate it that's why god made hats. There are some fucking cool hats out there.

[Image: cool%20hats%202189.jpg]

However I must say that while it is common for old folks to cut their hair really short, I find older ladies tend to look more interesting with long hair. Just look at that sexy Jane Goodall.

[Image: 1433_253x190.jpg]

Yeow.

Was thinking the same...it'll grow back soon enough. I think I am going to go for something totally different. If I don't like it, it's back to long.

16-08-2012, 07:55 PM
I'm generally not a fan of short hair, yet I'm also a fan of doing stuff that deviates slightly from the norm. If you've never had short hair, go Miley Cyrus and chop it off. Like Luc says, it'll grow back. Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
16-08-2012, 08:06 PM
I'm not a fan of short hair on women (imo only a small percentage of ladies can pull it off without looking like a guy).

Long hair is awesome and can be tied back if it gets in the way Thumbsup

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
16-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Before and after pictures or it never happened. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
16-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Okay, okay...let me see if I can remember how to do this.

that didn't work

16-08-2012, 08:25 PM
Try again...

Me with long hair

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii50...66/me2.jpg

Hair now...

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii50...dTrey2.jpg

Considering...

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii50.../thumb.jpg

[attachment=717]
[attachment=718]
[attachment=719]