My big decision for this week...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: My big decision for this week...
That last photo is a nice 'do' but are you prepared to put in the time to make it look like that? It's deceptive in it's simplicity.

I think you would look awesome with your hair long and 'put up' on your head. Classy and quite sexy at the same time!
My two cents...

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2012, 08:48 PM
I am sure I will go back to long at some point...I have enjoyed the ease of shorter hair though...things are changing, job is going well, school about to start again and I just feel like doing something a little different.

Been doing shorter hair for a few months...got tired of falling back on the good ole pony tail or fishtail braid.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-08-2012, 09:05 PM
(16-08-2012 08:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am sure I will go back to long at some point...I have enjoyed the ease of shorter hair though...things are changing, job is going well, school about to start again and I just feel like doing something a little different.

Been doing shorter hair for a few months...got tired of falling back on the good ole pony tail or fishtail braid.

I don't disagree with Aurora, but I say "go for it".

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Your hair looks thick, like mine. I cannot wear short hair because it looks like a mop if it's cut short, unless your hair dresser is really good at thinning and shaping- which even then has to be done often (re: higher maintenance). I will always have long hair, I am sure. Older women (like, much older than you) could wear long hair, up looks really lovely and classy. Poo Poo to women needing short hair, that's a myth. Big Grin Although, I think some look sexy. Basically it's about each person, but it's not for me. You can try it out, like other's say, and go back. I did this twice and it took me a year to recover each time, pretty sure I'll never do it again.
17-08-2012, 11:25 AM
LJ, my hair is really thick, the guy who does my hair is happy that I am okay with his thinning it out to make a style look better. I know when I show him the picture he will be excited to do it but we will first discuss just how much work, and skill, it's going to take me to keep it looking good. He knows that a good style is great advertisement for him so he really does want to give you a style you want but that you can also work with. I think I am going to go for it or go for a variation based on his recommendation.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
21-08-2012, 02:26 PM
Will have to get some pics to prove it happended...ha ha.

Got my hair cut and I really like it. The cut seems to work with my hair and so the work involved is minimal. It's not as long on the sides and back as in the picture because my hair was already shorter than that, we are going to work to that...my hair grows fast it won't take long. Can't believe how much hair he had to cut off just in thinning it out.

I like it, glad I did it.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
21-08-2012, 02:31 PM
I like short hair on a chick Smile Or long... but short is kinda rebel sexy 'cos chicks don't seem to do it that often...
21-08-2012, 02:45 PM
(21-08-2012 02:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Will have to get some pics to prove it happended...ha ha.

Got my hair cut and I really like it. The cut seems to work with my hair and so the work involved is minimal. It's not as long on the sides and back as in the picture because my hair was already shorter than that, we are going to work to that...my hair grows fast it won't take long. Can't believe how much hair he had to cut off just in thinning it out.

I like it, glad I did it.

Let's see! Stop holding out on us!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
21-08-2012, 03:06 PM
Anjele you look so pretty with long hair! Why would you cut it short just because your mom says so? I hate magical age lines... If you like it long, keep it long, it's very pretty on you, fits your face very well! If you are a dare devil, go ahead and cut it, though.

EDIT: oops too slow, nvm

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
21-08-2012, 08:59 PM
I am sure I will grow it again, but I am enjoying doing something different for a change.

Thanks for the compliment!

Just felt like changing things up a little...my confidence is increasing with this new job so I thought I would make some changes in appearance. Sometimes I think I hid behind my hair.