My brothers game rage.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2014, 07:45 PM
My brothers game rage.
So when I played Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 I ended up pissing off my brother because I kept winning. Eventually he ended up saying these fabulous words:

You were the one that ran away

You are a ugly virgin

You are a useless person

You never had a girlfriend

How could I lose to you

and my favorite

That old man should have never saved you from that swamp so that you could die.

At least he was right about most of those comments.Laugh out load

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: My brothers game rage.
(11-04-2014 07:45 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  At least he was right about most of those comments.Laugh out load

Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
11-04-2014, 07:47 PM
(11-04-2014 07:47 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(11-04-2014 07:45 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  At least he was right about most of those comments.Laugh out load

Dodgy

JK JKTongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
11-04-2014, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2014 08:51 PM by Free Thought.)
(11-04-2014 07:47 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  

Dodgy

Relax, Heathen.

Ain't nothing wrong with some good old self-deprecation.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-04-2014, 09:12 PM
(11-04-2014 08:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-04-2014 07:47 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Dodgy

Relax, Heathen.

Dodgy

Moderation is key.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
11-04-2014, 09:17 PM
It always makes me shake my head in shame when people rage like that. Like those people that pull out their disks and snap it half, throw their controllers, and make stupid-ass comments like those. I mean, geeze luise, it's just a game. Get mad but there's no need to rage like that.

(then again with Tekken 6 and SSFIV, I had a stuff animal I'd throw across the room when trying to beat the final round but I never damaged my gaming stuff or took out my piety loser feels on other people)

[Image: notagain.gif]
11-04-2014, 09:18 PM
(11-04-2014 09:12 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(11-04-2014 08:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Relax, Heathen.

Dodgy

Moderation is key.

If by moderation, you mean constant ego self-deflation, than we agree!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-04-2014, 05:57 AM
The most my game rage was "oh you bitch" when the character won't give me an opening, and when I beat the character, I raise my middle finger to the screen and say "FUCK YOU *character's name*!"

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
13-04-2014, 06:57 AM
That's a tad more than rage quit.
That's a sleep with one eye open situation.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
13-04-2014, 06:59 AM
Okay so your brother is a jerk.

Though I have to admit. I've thrown a controller once or twice in my day, there's still no excuse for being an asshole to other people.