My brothers game rage.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2014, 05:48 AM
RE: My brothers game rage.
(11-04-2014 09:17 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  It always makes me shake my head in shame when people rage like that. Like those people that pull out their disks and snap it half...

Back in the SNES days, my cousin and I would play Mario Kart. That game is notorious for cheating as well as glitches, and he has quite a temper. Two times, he threw his cartridge across the room and two times he broke it. Amazingly, both times, he was able to take the case off, see what was broken, and solder it back together again, with absolutely no experience. The second time, there were some odd glitches on the menu, but nothing that made the game unplayable.

We also played a lot of D&D. He was known to either throw his dice in the woods, or set a poorly-performing one in front of the others and shatter it with a hammer to set an example.

Good times.

(11-04-2014 09:17 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  (then again with Tekken 6 and SSFIV, I had a stuff animal I'd throw across the room when trying to beat the final round but I never damaged my gaming stuff or took out my piety loser feels on other people)

When I first read that, I read "I'd throw stuff at an animal across the room...", and thought, "how is that better than breaking your gaming stuff?". I need more coffee...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2014, 08:01 AM
I remember hitting the good ol' Reset switch on the SNES once or twice when my brother would be beating me in Mortal Kombat.

I still suck at Mortal Kombat No
[+] 2 users Like Jasozz's post
15-04-2014, 05:13 AM
(14-04-2014 08:01 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  I remember hitting the good ol' Reset switch on the SNES once or twice when my brother would be beating me in Mortal Kombat.

I still suck at Mortal Kombat No

I see you are still alive, strange...

Drinking Beverage

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
15-04-2014, 05:34 AM
You mofos got nothing on me and my former habits, made whole thread about it:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-Ragequits

Nowadays, all I do is hit my UNBREAKABLE keyboard(no, seriously, I've been hitting it since I was 12, had it since 2007 and it's still not broken), and it leave it at that.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
16-04-2014, 08:22 AM
Ah, game rage, I miss those days of playing a game with my brother and watching as he either threw his controler across the room or constantly hit reset when it wasn't going his way.

"Because I have a right to be heard... I have a voice!"