My brush with religion.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2011, 10:53 AM
RE: My brush with religion.
Welcome Monk. I'm new here too. I'm more of a baby atheist because I've only been a full blown atheist for about a year. Angel Good for you to ask questions. I was one of those kids that asked a million questions and things never made sense. I agree that religion is nothing but child abuse and brainwashing. I'm trying to undo the damage to my 3 and 6 year old kids right now. We've stopped going to church and I signed my son up for a "secular" preschool. I don't want them growing up neurotic like I did thinking that god is going to send them to hell and that every thought they have some invisible being is judging them.

Raven Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2011, 02:35 PM
RE: My brush with religion.
(20-04-2011 10:44 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  
(19-04-2011 10:58 PM)The_observer Wrote:  [Image: My-brush-with-religion.jpg?]

*Gushes* Sooooooo cute! I love bat's. I'm just letting you know I'm stealing that picture and using it as a signature on another forum. It's perfect!

OK, now I want to rub a bat's belly. Is that so wrong? *looks around* [Image: Batlaughing-GIF.gif]

And yes indeed, welcome to the forum Monk. Smile

A bat lover too?

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply