My clients are so interesting...want to meet one?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2017, 07:09 PM
My clients are so interesting...want to meet one?
Since starting my new job in January (bookkeeper for a CPA firm) I have worked on the books for quite a variety of businesses. Lots of realtors, some personal trainers, an old-fashioned burger joint, a New Age hippie dippie place that sells crystals and other such stuff, a makeup artist who is a well-known transvestite celebrity in the city, what amounts to a mobile Starbucks, a transportation broker, and my newest client...as seen in this video and many others on YouTube...TheHotViolinist...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-04-2017, 01:30 PM
RE: My clients are so interesting...want to meet one?
(10-04-2017 07:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Since starting my new job in January (bookkeeper for a CPA firm) I have worked on the books for quite a variety of businesses. Lots of realtors, some personal trainers, an old-fashioned burger joint, a New Age hippie dippie place that sells crystals and other such stuff, a makeup artist who is a well-known transvestite celebrity in the city, what amounts to a mobile Starbucks, a transportation broker, and my newest client...as seen in this video and many others on YouTube...TheHotViolinist...

Nice hats (both her and the drummer).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply