My compliment thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2016, 06:25 AM
My compliment thread
(09-05-2016 05:43 AM)unsapien Wrote:  Reading this thread feels wrong somehow...like driving slowly past a car accident cause you want to get a look...

Confused

You are very wise.

The problem is though, KUSA is the one in the accident and needs the jaws of life to pull him out.

Can somebody save me?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2016, 07:20 AM
RE: My compliment thread
Yeah. We can call 911 and let them handle it.
09-05-2016, 08:47 AM
My compliment thread
(09-05-2016 07:20 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Yeah. We can call 911 and let them handle it.

I thought you cared enough to do it yourself. Nobody loves KUSA.
09-05-2016, 09:02 AM
This is one of the weirdest threads I've read on TTA. And here, that's saying much.

I've never been good with flattery or compliments (I don't know what to do with them except kinda mumble some pathetic words of gratitude) as they don't add to my body of knowledge / feed my self-assessment loop.

Any chance of a criticism instead?

Undecided

EDIT: Don't let the knowledge that I have Admin access trouble you in any way.

Angel

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
09-05-2016, 09:05 AM
(09-05-2016 08:47 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 07:20 AM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Yeah. We can call 911 and let them handle it.

I thought you cared enough to do it yourself. Nobody loves KUSA.

I don't know how to handle the possible injuries from a car accident.

You're definitely a silly person. Blink
Don't worry.
09-05-2016, 09:20 AM
My compliment thread
(09-05-2016 09:02 AM)DLJ Wrote:  This is one of the weirdest threads I've read on TTA. And here, that's saying much.

I've never been good with flattery or compliments (I don't know what to do with them except kinda mumble some pathetic words of gratitude) as they don't add to my body of knowledge / feed my self-assessment loop.

Undecided

EDIT: Don't let the knowledge that I have Admin access trouble you in any way.

Angel

KUSA thinks you are the best looking and smartest 52 year old man here.
09-05-2016, 09:33 AM
Well this is an interesting thread in a kinda awkward way. Hello KUSA nice to meet you, great to see you are penitent not sure why you pissed people off haven't checked your previous posts to see why, but if you are genuine that's great everyone deserves a second chance Imo. One word of advice no more pictures of nooses please, the community is still reeling from a recent suicide. Looking forward to my compliment this ones gonna be hard for you to do I reckon.
09-05-2016, 09:41 AM
My compliment thread
(09-05-2016 09:33 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Well this is an interesting thread in a kinda awkward way. Hello KUSA nice to meet you, great to see you are penitent not sure why you pissed people off haven't checked your previous posts to see why, but if you are genuine that's great everyone deserves a second chance Imo. One word of advice no more pictures of nooses please, the community is still reeling from a recent suicide. Looking forward to my compliment this ones gonna be hard for you to do I reckon.

You are a very special person with an unusual level of empathy and compassion. KUSA loves you!
09-05-2016, 09:46 AM
(09-05-2016 09:20 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 09:02 AM)DLJ Wrote:  ...

KUSA thinks you are the best looking and smartest 52 year old man here.

Weak.

Dodgy

09-05-2016, 09:51 AM
(09-05-2016 09:46 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 09:20 AM)KUSA Wrote:  KUSA thinks you are the best looking and smartest 52 year old man here.

Weak.

Dodgy

I really wonder what kind of criticism that is. Maybe it has to be read with a different tone of voice. I dunno.
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post