My compliment thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: My compliment thread
(09-05-2016 12:56 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 12:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  A compliment from KUSA is an insult.

You are such a lovely man. I hope to have an opportunity to lick your sweaty armpit one day.

Well, then. Blink
To each his own.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2016, 03:34 PM
My compliment thread
Doesn't anyone here want a compliment?

Ladies, do you have days that you don't feel that beautiful? Let me know and I'll tell you how beautiful you are.

Men, do you have days when you feel inadequate? Let me tell you what a brute you are, how you can crush rocks in your bare hand.
09-05-2016, 03:43 PM
You can tell me what a brute I am,
and how I can crush rocks with my bare hands.

Today I will be. . .
Xena, princess of power!
or Pirate Queen
However, because it is not a genuine compliment from someone who actually knows something about me at all, I will only take it slightly seriously.
commence.
Big Grin
Holy cow- you gave me positive rep, what's that about?

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
09-05-2016, 03:57 PM
My compliment thread
(09-05-2016 03:43 PM)carol Wrote:  You can tell me what a brute I am,
and how I can crush rocks with my bare hands.

My dear, the only rocks that should be on your hands are diamonds.
Quote:Today I will be. . .
Xena, princess of power!
or Pirate Queen
You make Xena look like an old maid.

Quote:However, because it is not a genuine compliment from someone who actually knows something about me at all, I will only take it slightly seriously.
commence.
Big Grin
I know enough about you to know you are the most beautiful woman in Maine.
Quote:Holy cow- you gave me positive rep, what's that about?
KUSA loves you baby!
09-05-2016, 04:25 PM
This is an interesting thread for sure. Laugh out load
09-05-2016, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2016 04:46 PM by carol.)
Yes, KUSA, I would like to be able to crush carbon with my bare hands to make diamonds- so it is flattering that you find me so strong. I will sell them and use the profit to buy more land, a cow, and some goats.

Look at my enormous muscles.

I am indeed the most beautiful woman in Maine, ( if you limit this concept to women in this town, on this street, and in this house)...in fact, the only woman in this house. It is obvious that you have been spying on me because you know this information... I shall send word to gather my ninja assassins and foil your evil plot to take my diamonds, land, and cow. You may keep the goats- they are always trying to climb in the windows.

KUSA loves me? . .at the moment I am watching Deep Space Nine- the episode when Quark met a Klingon woman.
Big Grin

I would strongly suggest you reconsider- pirate queens are aggressive and unruly. I can crush carbon with my bare hands and make diamonds...

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
[+] 3 users Like carol's post
09-05-2016, 04:48 PM
My compliment thread
(09-05-2016 04:42 PM)carol Wrote:  Yes, KUSA, I would like to be able to crush carbon with my bare hands to make diamonds- so it is flattering that you find me so strong. I will sell them and use the profit to buy more land, a cow, and some goats.

Look at my enormous muscles.

I am indeed the most beautiful woman in Maine, ( if you limit this concept to women in this town, on this street, and in this house)...in fact, the only woman in this house. It is obvious that you have been spying on me because you know this information... I shall send word to gather my ninja assassins and foil your evil plot to take my diamonds, land, and cow. You may keep the goats- they are always trying to climb in the windows.

KUSA loves me? . .at the moment I am watching Deep Space Nine- the episode when Quark met a Klingon woman.
Big Grin

I would strongly suggest you reconsider- pirate queens are aggressive and unruly. I can crush carbon with my bare hands and make diamonds...

Carol,

You are more beautiful than nurse Chapel!
[Image: ac657bb0813e7e7b531c380c353d38d1.jpg]
09-05-2016, 05:06 PM

We Klingon women are far superior to earth women, who are weak and soft.

[+] 2 users Like carol's post
09-05-2016, 05:38 PM
My compliment thread
(09-05-2016 05:06 PM)carol Wrote:  We Klingon women are far superior to earth women, who are weak and soft.

I like me some Lursa and B'Etor.
[Image: b3fbf41b2ffce8af61ba7260dddba8d1.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
09-05-2016, 05:53 PM
Ermm... Well then.