My compliment thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2016, 06:46 PM
RE: My compliment thread
(09-05-2016 01:00 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 12:46 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  Yes indeed, though I'm unsure if those kind of pictures can be posted in the general section of the forum or not.

What if I told you that this is a picture of me and that I like twinks from South Africa?

While I appreciate the sentiment, I am engaged to be married and am quite happy in my relationship. Thanks for the complement though.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2016, 07:00 PM
(09-05-2016 06:06 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 06:03 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Yeah. I like their language, too.

Do you like this Klingon?
[Image: fbb85db009ca86e72ade37215c055b4f.jpg]

He's cool i guess.
I think Klingons are cool.
Find all posts by this user
09-05-2016, 07:01 PM
KUSA, I'm feeling down today. Cheer me up.
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
09-05-2016, 08:13 PM
My compliment thread
(09-05-2016 07:01 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  KUSA, I'm feeling down today. Cheer me up.

You know Cosmic my pal, you are the greatest. Don't ever think any different than that. You are going to shrug this depression off you like water on a duck's back.

I just know you are special and will be so great (you already are). You may even be the president one day. I think you can do it.

Oh yeah, did I tell you how incredible you look? When you walk in a room everyone looks at you with jealousy because they know you are more attractive than they are.

Your personality is even more amazing than your looks if that is possible. Everyone wants to be around you. You are magnetic.

You are so amazing that I wish I was you! Everyone else does to.
09-05-2016, 08:20 PM
(09-05-2016 08:13 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 07:01 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  KUSA, I'm feeling down today. Cheer me up.

You know Cosmic my pal, you are the greatest. Don't ever think any different than that. You are going to shrug this depression off you like water on a duck's back.

I just know you are special and will be so great (you already are). You may even be the president one day. I think you can do it.

Oh yeah, did I tell you how incredible you look? When you walk in a room everyone looks at you with jealousy because they know you are more attractive than they are.

Your personality is even more amazing than your looks if that is possible. Everyone wants to be around you. You are magnetic.

lol I don't know about the parts with everyone wanting to be me or being jealous. Laugh out load Thanks, though. ^^

I do hope to have better mental health someday. That would be cool.
09-05-2016, 08:31 PM
My compliment thread
(09-05-2016 08:20 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 08:13 PM)KUSA Wrote:  You know Cosmic my pal, you are the greatest. Don't ever think any different than that. You are going to shrug this depression off you like water on a duck's back.

lol I don't know about the parts with everyone wanting to be me or being jealous. Laugh out load Thanks, though. ^^

I hope that I made you feel better.
09-05-2016, 08:35 PM
(09-05-2016 08:31 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 08:20 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  lol I don't know about the parts with everyone wanting to be me or being jealous. Laugh out load Thanks, though. ^^

I hope that I made you feel better.

A little yeah. I often need to be reminded of some things. I forget when I feel down.

I think sleepin will be helpful too.

I don't know how well I'll sleep. I am tired, though.
09-05-2016, 08:44 PM
My compliment thread
(09-05-2016 08:35 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 08:31 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I hope that I made you feel better.

A little yeah. I often need to be reminded of some things. I forget when I feel down.

Look here, I know I embellish a bit in this thread but you really are special and don't forget it!
09-05-2016, 08:50 PM
(09-05-2016 08:44 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 08:35 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  A little yeah. I often need to be reminded of some things. I forget when I feel down.

Look here, I know I embellish a bit in this thread but you really are special and don't forget it!

Thanks.
09-05-2016, 08:59 PM
Try to get some rest Cosmic, depression is always worse when you are tired. FYI I've struggled with this for 30 years if you need to talk send me a pm you're not alone and you'd be helping me too. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post