My conversion...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: My conversion...
(06-02-2014 10:24 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 10:18 PM)Drich Wrote:  shoo fly.
Tongue

Although, I'll concede that was funny, if you want to argue semantics we can go all day. I'd rather get on to a real debate.
Besides, I'm not Mom.
Oh, I just thought that was what people said on this website, when they are caught in a mess they put themselves into, and don't want to be held accountable to it by having to admit anything..

If your going to press I am going to have to admit the mistake (as I am not mom either) You did not say I was a Christian. I read Christian when you wrote theist.

That said I have posted a time line of my beliefs and my understandings at least 3 or 4 times now. Using that time line tell me how my turning from God in highschool differs from every other deconversion story in the sticky thread at the top of this subforum.

If you can't know this is the definition of a no true Scotsman fallacy..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 10:39 PM
(06-02-2014 10:24 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 10:18 PM)Drich Wrote:  shoo fly.
Tongue

Although, I'll concede that was funny, if you want to argue semantics we can go all day. I'd rather get on to a real debate.
Besides, I'm not Mom.

Dodgy

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

06-02-2014, 10:39 PM
(06-02-2014 10:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 10:24 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Although, I'll concede that was funny, if you want to argue semantics we can go all day. I'd rather get on to a real debate.
Besides, I'm not Mom.

Dodgy

It's OK, we still love you mommy Smile Smartass

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
06-02-2014, 10:44 PM
(06-02-2014 10:33 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 10:24 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Although, I'll concede that was funny, if you want to argue semantics we can go all day. I'd rather get on to a real debate.
Besides, I'm not Mom.
Oh, I just thought that was what people said on this website, when they are caught in a mess they put themselves into, and don't want to be held accountable to it by having to admit anything..

If your going to press I am going to have to admit the mistake (as I am not mom either) You did not say I was a Christian. I read Christian when you wrote theist.

That said I have posted a time line of my beliefs and my understandings at least 3 or 4 times now. Using that time line tell me how my turning from God in highschool differs from every other deconversion story in the sticky thread at the top of this subforum.

The fuck you say!?

Are you really that thick headed? You never DEconverted. You continued to believe that's why you assumed when you had your "dream" (read hallucination), it was god who tickled your taint!

An atheist who had deconverted would not have assumed such an asinine dream was a message from god! He/she would have seen a fucking doctor.

Now for the LAST TIME shoo fly!

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-02-2014, 10:47 PM
(06-02-2014 10:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 10:33 PM)Drich Wrote:  Oh, I just thought that was what people said on this website, when they are caught in a mess they put themselves into, and don't want to be held accountable to it by having to admit anything..

The fuck you say!?

Are you really that thick headed? You never DEconverted. You continued to believe that's why you assumed when you had your "dream" (read hallucination), it was god who tickled your taint!

An atheist who had deconverted would not have assumed such an asinine dream was a message from god! He/she would have seen a fucking doctor.

Y u make our mommy angry? Sadcryface

Atir aissom atir imon
06-02-2014, 10:48 PM
(06-02-2014 10:47 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 10:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  The fuck you say!?

Y u make our mommy angry? Sadcryface

He's the new reason mommy drinks and why we obviously can't have nice things too.

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-02-2014, 10:51 PM
(06-02-2014 10:33 PM)Drich Wrote:  
Besides, I'm not Mom.

Wrong. The definition of atheism is "lack of belief", your whole dream shows otherwise (and how you went about it). Please stop trying to use that fallacy, it hasn't worked before and still doesn't work.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 3 users Like Im_Ryan's post
06-02-2014, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2014 10:57 PM by Im_Ryan.)
(06-02-2014 10:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 10:47 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Y u make our mommy angry? Sadcryface

He's the new reason mommy drinks and why we obviously can't have nice things too.

No mommy no!
Not again, you pwomised! Sadcryface Weeping

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
06-02-2014, 10:58 PM
(06-02-2014 10:51 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 10:33 PM)Drich Wrote:  Oh, I just thought that was what people said on this website, when they are caught in a mess they put themselves into, and don't want to be held accountable to it by having to admit anything..

Wrong. The definition of atheism is "lack of belief", your whole dream shows otherwise (and how you went about it). Please stop trying to use that fallacy, it hasn't worked before and still doesn't work.

Exactly, if I had a dream like that, I'd certainly go see a doctor before I assumed any type of divine message. I'd want to rule out a serious health problem.

Science for the win!

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-02-2014, 11:00 PM
(06-02-2014 10:52 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 10:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  He's the new reason mommy drinks and why we obviously can't have nice things too.

No mommy no!
Not again, you pwomised! Sadcryface Weeping

Hug