My conversion...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: My conversion...
(07-02-2014 09:57 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 09:49 AM)Drich Wrote:  no matter who I thaught was God I wanted to spit in his eye, and taunt him from Hell. Because i knew it was all aload of crap. this outline can be put on any deity and my feelings would have been the same.

How can you want to spit in the eye of a deity and taunt them from Hell if you do not believe in that deity or Hell?
The same way that atheist here can rail against a God they do not believe in.

eg..Point to His immorality, Point to His quick temperment, His blood thirst nature etc..
How can any of you 'atheist' use these areguements if you do not believe he exists..

Whatever your answer please apply it to mine as well and you will have the answer your looking for from me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2014, 10:46 AM
(07-02-2014 10:40 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 09:57 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  How can you want to spit in the eye of a deity and taunt them from Hell if you do not believe in that deity or Hell?

eg..Point to His immorality, Point to His quick temperment, His blood thirst nature etc..
How can any of you 'atheist' use these areguements if you do not believe he exists..
No, atheists rail against the concept. There are no atheists who actually talk to or taunt the concept...

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
07-02-2014, 10:54 AM
(07-02-2014 10:40 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 09:57 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  How can you want to spit in the eye of a deity and taunt them from Hell if you do not believe in that deity or Hell?

Whatever your answer please apply it to mine as well and you will have the answer your looking for from me.

No you intellectually deficient prick. We rally against:-
Unfair tax breaks
Institutionalised misogyny
Institutionalised homophobia
Pro rape theology
Genital mutilation
Murder
Genocide
Honour killing
Child abuse
Pseudo science
Deliberate derailment of education
Theological input on personal matters (ie abortion
Deliberate miss education of the young (you)
Proselytising based on anecdotes (you)
The active discouragement of critical thinking (you)

All of this is perpetuated in my society because fuckwits like you can't keep your imaginary friends behind lock and key in your own home! We don't rail against your imaginary friend you misguided fool, we rail against people like you! Moreover, the ideas you poison and pollute our world with because you can't keep your asphyxiated anecdotes to yourself! ... I don't normally go at theists this hard but there's something very sinister politician about you! ... I bet you already knew it isn't your god we rail against but for your already established purpose of deflection you have remained true to creepy form.

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 7 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
07-02-2014, 11:05 AM
(07-02-2014 10:19 AM)Drich Wrote:  Shortly there after bad crap happened, I blamed God.

Nothing happened

Then I started to question God

nothing happened

I turned on God,

Nothing happened,

I began to hate God,

Nothing heppened

So, you were always a theist.
[+] 6 users Like Simon Moon's post
07-02-2014, 11:08 AM
(07-02-2014 10:40 AM)Drich Wrote:  The same way that atheist here can rail against a God they do not believe in.

How can any of you 'atheist' use these areguements if you do not believe he exists.

This is an attempt to point out to theists how immoral the depiction of the god is in their Bronze Age texts.
07-02-2014, 11:18 AM
(07-02-2014 10:37 AM)Drich Wrote:  And that is apart of the reason I do not offer it. I only point to the mustard seed of faith we have al been given and tell you where to plant it so as to get the evidence you need to establish a strong belief.

Good. You spread your mustard seed. You're work is done here. Now everyone has a piece of that mustard and will do with it as they wish, and you can take comfort in knowing that you contributed to that with your wonderful giles of dreamland.

I, for one, will take that mustard seed, and flush it down the toilet. I hate mustard and have no desire to see it grow into anything. I'm a ketchup kind of girl.

Get the fuck out of here.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
07-02-2014, 11:21 AM
Damn Cathy, now the shithead will want to spread ketchup seeds... Ohmy

LMFAO Cool
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
07-02-2014, 11:28 AM
Drich Wrote:So again, how does my actions here with 'Tim' differ from anything you 'good' people do on this site to well meaning brothers in the faith?

Ohhhh no you don't.

I haven't had any issues here.
And don't pull that "well meaning" shit.

You are in the soup because you cannot accept faith for what it is.
WitchSabrina and other nonbelievers here, do understand the difference. When you finally understand this, you'll understand that there is nothing to "sell".

It's your unwillingness to understand the difference that makes you the object of scorn.

Until you wise up my brother, it doesn't matter a whit what your motivation is.

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
[+] 7 users Like Kestrel's post
07-02-2014, 11:53 AM
There's another thread like this buried deep somewhere in this forum. I'll give a similar response here.

It's 2014. We know how the brain works and we also know the effects of the dream state. We know that lucid dreams are very vivid. No reason to put money in the collection plate to buy your way into heaven just yet. In the interim why not ask yourself why god works through such an unreliable media such as dreams.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
07-02-2014, 11:58 AM
Can I have a chilli seed please? One that produces fruit over 1,500,000 SHU will do nicely thanks.