My conversion...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: My conversion...
I don't know why he keeps spouting the A/S/K nonsense seeing as this isn't how he "converted".

And as for the others in the babble that had chats with god or whatever in their dreams, so what? They suffered the same type of lucid dream that you (Drich) did, and proves, like yours, nothing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes joben1's post
07-02-2014, 06:44 PM
(07-02-2014 12:22 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 10:21 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  *gag*

Monster, you don't think "manscaping" was a think back then?? Little pruning of the bushes?

Genius, it goes to show that to make it in this world, all you need is a good business idea and a time machine! Big Grin

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
07-02-2014, 06:58 PM
(07-02-2014 06:34 PM)joben1 Wrote:  I don't know why he keeps spouting the A/S/K nonsense seeing as this isn't how he "converted".

This just gives you the tip of the iceberg of the dishonesty Dritch is capable of.

He's deserving of a revelation from Yahweh, but we have to go through A/S/K. It's all dishonest rubbish.

He's been posting the same crap on atheistforums.org for quite a few years.

Has he demonstrated how he has sacrificed his humanity in order to defend the atrocities depicted in the Bible yet?
[+] 1 user Likes Simon Moon's post
07-02-2014, 07:37 PM
(07-02-2014 06:34 PM)joben1 Wrote:  I don't know why he keeps spouting the A/S/K nonsense seeing as this isn't how he "converted".
I have no idea what A/S/K means and no inclination to wade through 20 pages of bullshit nonsense to find out.

Ask, Seek, Know? Ass Suck 'Kay? Ass Seeks Kock? You kids and your crazy lingo. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-02-2014, 07:38 PM
(Yesterday 11:04 AM)Drich Wrote:
I asked this like a dozen times... What makes you think God doesn't use dreams to speak to us? there are several examples of God doing this very thing. (Using dreams to communicate to us)

How has nobody said this yet? God doesn't use dreams to speak to us because GOD ISNT REAL.

End of story.
07-02-2014, 07:47 PM
(07-02-2014 10:19 AM)Drich Wrote:  
Quote:I turned on God,

I began to hate God,

^^Therein lies the difference, you pathetic liar. You can't "turn on" or "hate" something you don't believe in.

[quote]
So again, how does my actions here with 'Tim' differ from anything you 'good' people do on this site to well meaning brothers in the faith?

Um, asshole, doesn't your silly book have harsh things to say about you judging people? You don't fucking KNOW us, and yet you deign to pretend to question whether we are "good". Fuck you, up the ass, with a fucking jackhammer.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
07-02-2014, 07:49 PM
(07-02-2014 10:27 AM)Drich Wrote:  Actually I am not afraid about being wrong.. Because if It turns out that I am I will gladly accept my fate whatever it is going to be. If allah is there at my judgement he'd better have me chained because I might want to try and get a peice of Him.
(old habbits die hard.)

*habits

And you and your imaginary friend can go fuck yourselves as well.

(07-02-2014 10:40 AM)Drich Wrote:  The same way that atheist here can rail against a God they do not believe in.

We don't "rail against a gawd we don't believe in". We rail against sorry motherfuckers like you who show up a'trolllin' your superstitious bullshit fairy stories as if they were real.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
07-02-2014, 11:45 PM
(07-02-2014 07:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ...
I have no idea what A/S/K means and no inclination to wade through 20 pages of bullshit nonsense to find out.

Ask, Seek, Know? Ass Suck 'Kay? Ass Seeks Kock? You kids and your crazy lingo. Tongue

I'm not sure. It's new to me.

But given what I read in his story, I think it's to do with his method for discovering troof.

So my guess is:
Assume
Suppose
Know

Example:
Assume the bible is true
Suppose the bible cannot be gainsaid
Know that god is Yahweh.

That's my best guess.

Thumbsup

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
08-02-2014, 12:02 AM
(07-02-2014 10:04 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Meanwhile he jumps on a 16 year old kids thread, who has concerns about meeting with a pastor and starts proselytising, whilst in other threads claims that's not why he's here.

... dang, he deliberately went after a kid in a vulnerable place? Could you link me that thread? That's low. That's LOW.
[+] 4 users Like Reltzik's post
08-02-2014, 12:08 AM
(07-02-2014 11:45 PM)DLJ Wrote:  So my guess is:
Assume
Suppose
Know

Example:
Assume the bible is true
Suppose the bible cannot be gainsaid
Know that god is Yahweh.

That's my best guess.

Thumbsup

Pretty close.

(07-02-2014 09:49 AM)Drich Wrote:  A/S/K Ask, Seek, Knock. we are told to A/S/K for the Holy Spirit in Luke 11... The best way is to Ask in prayer, To seek in the bible, church and in discussions like this, to knock is to repeat this process till you get what you are looking for.

In other words, pray, read the bible, attend church, and don't stop until you believe the way he does. Oh, except it's somehow what you're looking for. Not what he's trying to prompt you to look for.