My conversion...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2014, 07:04 AM
RE: My conversion...
(10-02-2014 06:53 AM)Drich Wrote:  :
(10-02-2014 03:33 AM)Kestrel Wrote:  Bullshit.
A question like :censored:Cleverusername put forth is a damn dinner-bell. The wolves donn their sheepskins and keep circling the 16 yr old, all the while using compassion, empathy, flattery, fear, etc. To acquire the fresh meat.
They wouldn't be able to resist.

Just like you didn't. Drinking Beverage
what are you talking about I simply answer the questions concerning his faith just like you hypocrites answered the same questions and provided yourselves with an opportunity to preach a atheist sermon on anti faith. You hypocrites are just as guilty with what you charge me with as I am. The only difference is content.

Quote:Well then if that's the case, better get your zealous rear end back
what post number have you concerned yourself with?

Once more with the slippery, slimey shite. You know full well, a young atheist asking other atheists for advice on an atheist forum and having those questions answered in context by the people the questions are aimed at, is completely different to having his thread trolled by a fucking snake oil salesman like you.

If you claim you don't know the difference, you are either willfully lying (which I suspect to be the case) showing you to be the fundie, fuckwit preacher that you are. Or you are painfully stupid with no grasp on how stupid you appear to others.

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
10-02-2014, 08:10 AM
Drich Wrote:what post number have you concerned yourself with?

I provided the link in the reply.

Are you using an abacus to post & reply?

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
[+] 2 users Like Kestrel's post
10-02-2014, 09:26 AM
(10-02-2014 06:43 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(09-02-2014 06:44 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Yes, and I comprehend them too. Drinking Beverage

If this is indeed true then you knowingly made a false statement.
No I didn't. Which leaves... you don't comprehend them or you're intentionally being an ass. Drinking Beverage

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
10-02-2014, 10:09 AM
(07-02-2014 06:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 02:00 PM)tokutter Wrote:  Drich is here to sharpen his christian rope-a-dope act.

My understanding of Ali's rope-a-dope strategy is that it presumes I'm gonna tire my ass out pounding on his forearms until he sees an opening to knock my ass out. I don't see either of those things happening with whoever this new guy is. Tongue

Then by all means get in the ring with Drich, Girly........................eventually after he has layed on the ropes and not fought/argued.........thru evasion and obfuscation...you will leave the thread/throw in the towel..........thats what its all about with him.............being an evasive christian troll.......in his mind he doesn't have to knock u out.

[+] 1 user Likes tokutter's post
10-02-2014, 06:42 PM
(10-02-2014 07:04 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 06:53 AM)Drich Wrote:  :what are you talking about I simply answer the questions concerning his faith just like you hypocrites answered the same questions and provided yourselves with an opportunity to preach a atheist sermon on anti faith. You hypocrites are just as guilty with what you charge me with as I am. The only difference is content.

what post number have you concerned yourself with?

Once more with the slippery, slimey shite. You know full well, a young atheist asking other atheists for advice on an atheist forum and having those questions answered in context by the people the questions are aimed at, is completely different to having his thread trolled by a fucking snake oil salesman like you.

If you claim you don't know the difference, you are either willfully lying (which I suspect to be the case) showing you to be the fundie, fuckwit preacher that you are. Or you are painfully stupid with no grasp on how stupid you appear to others.

If he was asking you for advise then why did he post his questions? No one except me asked for them. Is it your opinion that he was looking for the atheist answer to why God allowed bad things to happen to him and his dad? Isn't the stock atheist answer simply because God does not exist. He ask a dozen or so questions all of them could have been answered God does not exist from the atheist pov... So again if he was not looking for different perspectives then what was the point of posting the questions in an OPEN forum? Atheistforums.com is not an open forum if he wanted an atheist only view he could have posted there.

So, Then I ask you what are you afraid of? If you are arguing the truth then why are you afraid of allowing me to exercise my right to free speech un contested?

Aside from content How does this differ form the prosthelytizing you were doing on the behalf of atheism?

It doesn't which makes you a hypocrite for condemning me for doing what you and other members of this board have done.

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
10-02-2014, 06:50 PM
(10-02-2014 06:42 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 07:04 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Once more with the slippery, slimey shite. You know full well, a young atheist asking other atheists for advice on an atheist forum and having those questions answered in context by the people the questions are aimed at, is completely different to having his thread trolled by a fucking snake oil salesman like you.

If he was asking you for advise then why did he post his questions? No one except me asked for them. Is it your opinion that he was looking for the atheist answer to why God allowed bad things to happen to him and his dad? Isn't the stock atheist answer simply because God does not exist. He ask a dozen or so questions all of them could have been answered God does not exist from the atheist pov... So again if he was not looking for different perspectives then what was the point of posting the questions in an OPEN forum? Atheistforums.com is not an open forum if he wanted an atheist only view he could have posted there.

So, Then I ask you what are you afraid of? If you are arguing the truth then why are you afraid of allowing me to exercise my right to free speech un contested?

Aside from content How does this differ form the prosthelytizing you were doing on the behalf of atheism?

It doesn't which makes you a hypocrite for condemning me for doing what you and other members of this board have done.

You know why I think it's different. I've already stated it very clearly. I also explained that if you couldn't see the difference, you're also willingly lying or stupid.

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
10-02-2014, 06:54 PM
(10-02-2014 06:42 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 07:04 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Once more with the slippery, slimey shite. You know full well, a young atheist asking other atheists for advice on an atheist forum and having those questions answered in context by the people the questions are aimed at, is completely different to having his thread trolled by a fucking snake oil salesman like you.

If he was asking you for advise then why did he post his questions?

I already pointed out that they were RHETORICAL. Too bad you don't have a fucking clue what that means.

Quote: No one except me asked for them. Is it your opinion that he was looking for the atheist answer to why God allowed bad things to happen to him and his dad? Isn't the stock atheist answer simply because God does not exist. He ask a dozen or so questions all of them could have been answered God does not exist from the atheist pov... So again if he was not looking for different perspectives then what was the point of posting the questions in an OPEN forum? Atheistforums.com is not an open forum if he wanted an atheist only view he could have posted there.

They were the RHETORICAL questions he planned to ask this pasturbator. They were NOT questions he was asking of anyone here, dumbass.

Quote:So, Then I ask you what are you afraid of?

We aren't afraid of anything. You are fucking delusional to claim we are.

Quote:If you are arguing the truth then why are you afraid of allowing me to exercise my right to free speech un contested?

We aren't afraid. But no, you don't get to say anything you like "un contested". And this forum isn't governed by the US constitution.

Quote:Aside from content How does this differ form the prosthelytizing you were doing on the behalf of atheism?

We aren't proselytizing, you fucking moron.

Quote:It doesn't which makes you a hypocrite for condemning me for doing what you and other members of this board have done.

It DOES differ, an atheist asked other atheists about a situation he is in. Has nothing whatsoever to do with proselytizing, dumbass.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
10-02-2014, 07:03 PM
I'm afraid for you Drich. I worry how a fucking peanut like you functions daily. Can you even feed and dress yourself? Or, are you someone's 'special little soldier'? Do you have a 'helper'?

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
10-02-2014, 07:13 PM
(10-02-2014 10:09 AM)tokutter Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 06:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  My understanding of Ali's rope-a-dope strategy is that it presumes I'm gonna tire my ass out pounding on his forearms until he sees an opening to knock my ass out. I don't see either of those things happening with whoever this new guy is. Tongue

Then by all means get in the ring with Drich, Girly........................eventually after he has layed on the ropes and not fought/argued.........thru evasion and obfuscation...you will leave the thread/throw in the towel..........thats what its all about with him.............being an evasive christian troll.......in his mind he doesn't have to knock u out.

I will tell you what I will do exactly.. Youkay and the boxing match we are having, is using the same format I use. Which is a fun change of pace. I am interested to see how long he can keep it up.

It boils down to this..
You simply ask questions. Or let the other person speak till he has nothing else to say (or says something so.. Foolish it needs to be commented on right away.) otherwise Take notes, look for inconsistencies. Point them out politely, and allow them to address the errors. If they do move on. If they don't them beat them with their stupidity till they relent. Beat_stick just kidding. What I do completely depends on the person I am speaking with. If they are genuine and seek understanding but truly do not understand what I am pointing out I will spend what ever time is needed to help them out. However if they are brash and arrogant, then I get to be brash and arrogant, until they relent or I get board.

One thing to note I do not generally speak against what others say unless spoken to first. I will not correct other theist, I do not get into pissing contests with people of other faiths, I do not like debating other Christians over doctrine. I am here to help people make a choice. if it has been made and your solid in what you believe then I have very little to say. If you stop responding/asking question or making biblically incorrect statements, then I will quickly loose interest in what you have to say as well.

Despite popular belief this is not about getting in the last word nor about preaching. It is about answering questions and providing clarity. That is why I move on after the questions have been answered and the misrepresentation of scripture generally ceases. Even if it get personal and I have to leave by giving you the final word.

At any point you or anyone else feels a need to push the panic stop button, but feels they need the last word/their pride in tact. start your post out with three or more cuss words and I will know you want out of the discussion with your pride in tact. This is something I have done from the beginning for you people. It's kinda your 'safe word(s)' if things get too rough.Tongue

That said: http://youtu.be/m9gjW9RmkpY

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
10-02-2014, 07:18 PM
(10-02-2014 07:13 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 10:09 AM)tokutter Wrote:  Then by all means get in the ring with Drich, Girly........................eventually after he has layed on the ropes and not fought/argued.........thru evasion and obfuscation...you will leave the thread/throw in the towel..........thats what its all about with him.............being an evasive christian troll.......in his mind he doesn't have to knock u out.

I will tell you what I will do exactly.. Youkay and the boxing match we are having, is using the same format I use. Which is a fun change of pace. I am interested to see how long he can keep it up.

It boils down to this..
You simply ask questions. Or let the other person speak till he has nothing else to say (or says something so.. Foolish it needs to be commented on right away.) otherwise Take notes, look for inconsistencies. Point them out politely, and allow them to address the errors. If they do move on. If they don't them beat them with their stupidity till they relent. Beat_stick just kidding. What I do completely depends on the person I am speaking with. If they are genuine and seek understanding but truly do not understand what I am pointing out I will spend what ever time is needed to help them out. However if they are brash and arrogant, then I get to be brash and arrogant, until they relent or I get board.

One thing to note I do not generally speak against what others say unless spoken to first. I will not correct other theist, I do not get into pissing contests with people of other faiths, I do not like debating other Christians over doctrine. I am here to help people make a choice. if it has been made and your solid in what you believe then I have very little to say. If you stop responding/asking question or making biblically incorrect statements, then I will quickly loose interest in what you have to say as well.

Despite popular belief this is not about getting in the last word nor about preaching. It is about answering questions and providing clarity. That is why I move on after the questions have been answered and the misrepresentation of scripture generally ceases. Even if it get personal and I have to leave by giving you the final word.

At any point you or anyone else feels a need to push the panic stop button, but feels they need the last word/their pride in tact. start your post out with three or more cuss words and I will know you want out of the discussion with your pride in tact. This is something I have done from the beginning for you people. It's kinda your 'safe word(s)' if things get too rough.Tongue

That said: http://youtu.be/m9gjW9RmkpY

^^^ The very picture of narcissism.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post