My conversion...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2014, 01:56 PM
RE: My conversion...
(11-02-2014 10:22 AM)joben1 Wrote:  I had a lucid dream that I threw myself off a railroad track just in time to avoid a train. Some time later, I read a book that had a character do the same thing. Now I worship the train driver.

This is actually true (apart from the worshipping bit). I ended up on the floor beside my bed with the bed covers on top of me. This was because, in the dream, I had a long raincoat on which I had to drag with me, hence the bed covers.

Hey man.............................we've all been there.

(06-02-2014 10:49 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 10:16 PM)natachan Wrote:  Do you believe in things that are demonstrably false

yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2014, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2014 07:26 PM by joben1.)
I have about 4 a month. This is due to the meds I'm on, for the rest of my life. They are VERY real such that, while gaining consciousness, I still see the characters from the dream and am convinced I am fully awake. This can happen several times during the same dream (gaining consciousness, still seeing the characters in the dream, then falling back to sleep and continuing in the same dream). I have a bedside lamp which turns into faces (they blink, smile, frown etc), which shows that I am awake enough to be seeing something that is really there, but not as it really is. I have described them as hallucinations, but my doc says that that is not correct as I am still technically dreaming. It can be very very scary. I sometimes wake up fully believing that I'm back living with my parents as the dream involved the house we lived in (I left home 35 years ago). When this happens, it takes a while to fully appreciate that I have my own house.

While asleep, I also talk, kick out, have fights etc. There are marks on the wall behind my bed where I have scratched and punched. I have knocked myself unconscious by flinging myself the length of the bed and cracking my head against the wall because, in my dream, I was a goalkeeper saving a goal.

I have to sleep alone for obvious reasons. You may ask why then do I keep taking the meds? Well I at least have a life now and that's due to the meds.

There is one upside to this. My mates find the stories I tell them hilarious, and I must admit I do too while doing the telling.
12-02-2014, 01:26 AM
[Image: bronze-dragon.jpg]

This thread didn't have nearly enough dragons... Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-02-2014, 08:11 PM
YES, moar dragonz!

[Image: girl-and-dragon-fantasy-wallpapers.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
12-02-2014, 08:13 PM
Oh Drich.........

Same nonsence, different forum I see.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 3 users Like The Germans are coming's post
12-02-2014, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2014 04:28 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(12-02-2014 08:11 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  YES, moar dragonz!

[Image: girl-and-dragon-fantasy-wallpapers.jpg]

That's the work of an exceptionally talented CG artist that I learned of while attending AIP, by the name of Steve Stahlberg. He is known for his exceptional female 3D modeling, animation skeletons, and rigging work.

[Image: 276_large.jpg]

Next one is sorta NSFW. Also keep in mind that it's not Photoshoped or other digital paint, nor is it a 3D model that was just sculpted into that position like a marble statue, it was rigged and posed into that position...

[Image: 1127629_large.jpg]

12-02-2014, 10:40 PM
Wow, VERY cool!

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
12-02-2014, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2014 11:00 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-02-2014 10:09 AM)tokutter Wrote:  Then by all means get in the ring with Drich, Girly. ....in his mind he doesn't have to knock u out.

Dr.Itchy hugs PedoBear, GirlyBear hugs Dr.Itchy. Win-Win and nobody gets hurt. Thumbsup

[Image: Bear_Hug_by_CommodoreElfman.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
12-02-2014, 10:51 PM
(12-02-2014 01:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: bronze-dragon.jpg]

This thread didn't have nearly enough dragons... Drinking Beverage

What ? No vampires ? What is your problem ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
12-02-2014, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2014 11:42 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(12-02-2014 10:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What ? No vampires ? What is your problem ?

Done.

[Image: jeanette.jpg]

[Image: 900547-bloodlinesvvwallpaper.png]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post