My conversion...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2014, 03:22 AM
RE: My conversion...
I much prefer what this thread has turned into!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2014, 04:30 AM
(13-02-2014 03:22 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  I much prefer what this thread has turned into!

The Daedric Prince of Madness Sheogorath agrees!

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
13-02-2014, 12:11 PM
(10-02-2014 06:42 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 07:04 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Once more with the slippery, slimey shite. You know full well, a young atheist asking other atheists for advice on an atheist forum and having those questions answered in context by the people the questions are aimed at, is completely different to having his thread trolled by a fucking snake oil salesman like you.

If you claim you don't know the difference, you are either willfully lying (which I suspect to be the case) showing you to be the fundie, fuckwit preacher that you are. Or you are painfully stupid with no grasp on how stupid you appear to others.

If he was asking you for advise then why did he post his questions? No one except me asked for them. Is it your opinion that he was looking for the atheist answer to why God allowed bad things to happen to him and his dad? Isn't the stock atheist answer simply because God does not exist. He ask a dozen or so questions all of them could have been answered God does not exist from the atheist pov... So again if he was not looking for different perspectives then what was the point of posting the questions in an OPEN forum? is not an open forum if he wanted an atheist only view he could have posted there.

So, Then I ask you what are you afraid of? If you are arguing the truth then why are you afraid of allowing me to exercise my right to free speech un contested?

Aside from content How does this differ form the prosthelytizing you were doing on the behalf of atheism?

It doesn't which makes you a hypocrite for condemning me for doing what you and other members of this board have done.

[Image: 74106ed3.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
14-02-2014, 06:04 AM
I actually had a dream last night that felt incredibly real.

I had fallen asleep on my hands while sleeping so they had gone numb. That filtered into my dream where my hands got chopped off and I was given hooks instead. The procedure hurt and my arm stubs throbbed painfully.

And I was freaking out because I was preparing a huge dinner for someone who was a VIP...and how the hell was I going to cook without hands? I was making a pasta dish that has huge chunks of bacon in it. I could smell the bacon in my dream.

when I woke up in the middle of it and looked at the clock, I still "smelled" the bacon even though it's 2 am and no one cooked bacon all day long and my husband was not making a midnight snack.

Analysis. I dreamed of my hands getting chopped off because they were numb from lack of blood flow. My forearms hurt because that's there my body was laying, shutting off the blood flow to my hands. The hooks for hands appeared because I saw a man earlier this week in the grocery store with one.

The bacon smells I can't explain, except that it's a smell I know well.

My point? No point really...except that even if it was a god dream, doesn't mean there isn't a logical explanation for where these dreams are coming from. It's simply your brain processing images and information.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson