My crowdfunding site

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2014, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2014 01:32 PM by ghostexorcist.)
My crowdfunding site
I created a crowdfunding site for my Africa trip. This is because the scholarship I applied for is not guaranteed, nor will it cover the entire cost of the program or extras like airfare or camping supplies. I'm not asking members to donate, only that you pass the page down the line. I'm hoping that a large enough circle of people will see it so that I can get at least some extra funds to cover the cost. Feel free to share it on the various social networking sites. Thanks.

http://www.gofundme.com/6kk708
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2014, 01:20 PM
RE: My crowdfunding site
[Image: BeanManIdeaLight.gif]

Imma get a crowdfunding site to fund my creep van for bagging my Gwynnies! Big Grin Banana_zorro Heart

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
30-01-2014, 01:26 PM
Shit. Put in all my info to donate. Got to the "pay" part and discover they don't support paypal.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
30-01-2014, 01:28 PM
(30-01-2014 01:26 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Shit. Put in all my info to donate. Got to the "pay" part and discover they don't support paypal.

Like I said, you don't have to donate. But needless to say, I greatly appreciate the sentiment.
30-01-2014, 01:36 PM
Haha! I know I don't have to.

I like you Jim.

I like the way you are educating yourself.

I like to support shit that I like.

Got a problem with that?

Now STFU and go tell that site they should support paypal so I can give you ten bucks!

....I'm just kidding. I was just lazy enough to bitch about going ALL the way upstairs to retrieve my wallet. I'll get over it.

In all seriousness.....TTA, this is the type of thing we ALWAYS band together on. The best charities are the ones close to home. This forum is a community, and many of us think of it as a home. So whine all you like about the lack of paypal, but get off the couch anyways. Someone in OUR community needs a hand, and for 90% of us, ten or twenty bucks isn't a big deal at all.

[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
30-01-2014, 01:46 PM
(30-01-2014 01:36 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Haha! I know I don't have to.

I like you Jim.

Got a problem with that?

Now STFU and go tell that site they should support paypal so I can give you ten bucks!

....I'm just kidding. I was just lazy enough to bitch about going ALL the way upstairs to retrieve my wallet. I'll get over it.

In all seriousness.....TTA, this is the type of thing we ALWAYS band together on. The best charities are the ones close to home. This forum is a community, and many of us think of it as a home. So whine all you like about the lack of paypal, but get off the couch anyways. Someone in OUR community needs a hand, and for 90% of us, ten or twenty bucks isn't a big deal at all.

Screw you and your bullshit community guilt-tripping.Angry

You made me go donate, I hope you're freakin' happy. Dodgy

Good luck, Jim.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
30-01-2014, 01:49 PM
(30-01-2014 01:36 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Haha! I know I don't have to.

I like you Jim.

Got a problem with that?

Agree. I was giving him shit. That, and I'm a broke-dick motherfucker.

30-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Chas you bastard! You beat me to it!!

Good luck Jim. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
30-01-2014, 05:37 PM
A big thanks to Chas and Stark for contributing to my "Leaving for Africa" hooker and blow party. You guys are awesome!
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
30-01-2014, 05:46 PM
(30-01-2014 01:17 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I created a crowdfunding site for my Africa trip. This is because the scholarship I applied for is not guaranteed, nor will it cover the entire cost of the program or extras like airfare or camping supplies.

(30-01-2014 05:37 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  A big thanks to Chas and Stark for contributing to my "Leaving for Africa" hooker and blow party.

See? That's exactly why I don't contribute...

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post