My crowdfunding site

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: My crowdfunding site
OK, OK, you talked me into it. I'll donate when I get off of work on ONE condition:
I expect a full report about what you learned and did. Must include pictures and be posted within a timely manner on TTA.

Do we have an agreement Mr. Exorcist? Drinking Beverage

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2014 04:51 PM by ghostexorcist.)
(03-02-2014 02:01 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  OK, OK, you talked me into it. I'll donate when I get off of work on ONE condition:
I expect a full report about what you learned and did. Must include pictures and be posted within a timely manner on TTA.

Thank you, I greatly appreciate it. Are you sure you want pictures of what I learned or did with the hookers and blow? I think I'll spare you a lifetime of therapy. Just imagine a halogen bulb being grinded on by a stripper. Anyways, if I get the scholarship, one stipulation is that I create a presentation complete with details of all that I did. I'm supposed to give the talk to prospective study abroad students. My chosen demographic will be non-traditional students (veterans and those older than average) like myself. Even if I don't get the scholarship, I still plan to post plenty of pictures and all of my notes for a given day on a blog.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like ghostexorcist's post
03-02-2014, 02:57 PM
(03-02-2014 02:39 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 02:01 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  OK, OK, you talked me into it. I'll donate when I get off of work on ONE condition:

Thank you, I greatly appreciate it. Are you sure you want pictures of what I learned or did with the hookers and blow? I think I'll spare you a lifetime of therapy. Just imagine a halogen bulb being grinded on by a stripper. Anyways, if I get the scholarship, one stipulation is that I create a presentation complete with that details all that I did. I'm supposed to give the talk to prospective study abroad students. My demographic will be non-traditional students (veterans and those older than average) like myself. Even if I don't get the scholarship, I still plan to post plenty of pictures all of my notes for a given day on a blog.

*shrugs*
I'm paying for it, I have an open mind. Go for it Thumbsup

Sweet, I'd love to read about it. Good luck!
(if I forget to donate by the end of today just PM me about it, I'm very forgetful but I'll do my best!)

Atir aissom atir imon
12-02-2014, 11:25 PM
I wanted to give everyone an update. I won't know if I got the scholarship until May, but the payments for the program are due before that. For example, I've paid $2550 out of pocket so far. Another $2k payment is due in April. This is why I started the crowdfund. I will most likely use the $263 that has been accumulated (thanks largely in part to you guys and 1 distant relative) for vaccinations and camping supplies. I'll make an itemized list when the purchases are made. That way you will know that not all of it went towards hookers and blow.
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
13-02-2014, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2014 12:32 AM by GirlyMan.)
bumping Jim. ... let's throw a little extra in for some hookers and blow.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-02-2014, 11:40 AM
(13-02-2014 12:16 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  bumping Jim. ... let's throw a little extra in for some hookers and blow.

If that bumping includes a reach around, I'm all for it.
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
24-02-2014, 04:46 PM
Holy crap, your tickets are expensive dude, giving this another bump, I know you're too classy to bump it yourself Tongue Big Grin Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
24-02-2014, 05:37 PM
Bump?
Where's a bump?
I don't see a bump...

Atir aissom atir imon
24-02-2014, 05:40 PM
You see the thread? "Bumped" Cool Tongue

And in case folks didn't see in the other thread, his plane tickets may cost him $2500+... Yikes!! Confused

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
24-02-2014, 05:42 PM
Nope, I don't see a bump.
I'll keep looking, don't worry. I'll post if I find it!

Shhhhh, I know what I'm doing. I'm just being a ninja cause I'm cool like that

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post