My crowdfunding site

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: My crowdfunding site
I went to the school's travel clinic a few days ago to make an appointment for my vaccinations. Since I've never been seen there (meaning they have no documentation on me), they asked me to locate any military paperwork mentioning vaccinations. It seems that, at one time, I was a walking cure for just about every viral plague known to man. I was surprised to see just how many vaccinations I was given just before going overseas. I had 100% of the shots I needed to go to Tanzania and then some. Unfortuantely, some of those shots are only good for 5-10 years and I've been out of the military for longer than that. I had to get shots for Hep B (a booster since I apparently didn't get the complete series of 3), yellow fever, typhoid, and T-Dap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis). Then I ordered up some Malarone, an anti-malarial pill. The latter was $300, so let's just say every single cent from the crowdfund went towards vaccinations. I couldn't have done it without you guys and gals!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like ghostexorcist's post
18-05-2014, 03:45 PM
happy to have helped, even if was in just a small way!

you know how it goes.....pics or it didn't happen! Wink

can't wait to see them.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
18-05-2014, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2014 03:50 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-05-2014 03:10 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I went to the school's travel clinic a few days ago to make an appointment for my vaccinations. Since I've never been seen there (meaning they have no documentation on me), they asked me to locate any military paperwork mentioning vaccinations. It seems that, at one time, I was a walking cure for just about every viral plague known to man. I was surprised to see just how many vaccinations I was given just before going overseas. I had 100% of the shots I needed to go to Tanzania and then some. Unfortuantely, some of those shots are only good for 5-10 years and I've been out of the military for longer than that. I had to get shots for Hep B (a booster since I apparently didn't get the complete series of 3), yellow fever, typhoid, and T-Dap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis). Then I ordered up some Malarone, an anti-malarial pill. The latter was $300, so let's just say every single cent from the crowdfund went towards vaccinations. I couldn't have done it without you guys and gals!

When I was in the USN I got vaccinated against every disease known to man which had a vaccine. Navy was berry berry good to me. $300 sounds too expensive for an anti-malarial. Quinine's effective and cheap as shit.

#sigh
18-05-2014, 04:06 PM
(18-05-2014 03:10 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I went to the school's travel clinic a few days ago to make an appointment for my vaccinations. Since I've never been seen there (meaning they have no documentation on me), they asked me to locate any military paperwork mentioning vaccinations. It seems that, at one time, I was a walking cure for just about every viral plague known to man. I was surprised to see just how many vaccinations I was given just before going overseas. I had 100% of the shots I needed to go to Tanzania and then some. Unfortuantely, some of those shots are only good for 5-10 years and I've been out of the military for longer than that. I had to get shots for Hep B (a booster since I apparently didn't get the complete series of 3), yellow fever, typhoid, and T-Dap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis). Then I ordered up some Malarone, an anti-malarial pill. The latter was $300, so let's just say every single cent from the crowdfund went towards vaccinations. I couldn't have done it without you guys and gals!

When we went to live in South America they gave us the same "full Monty" of vaccines. A year into the stint my wife gets Dengue fever! No vaccines for that one.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
18-05-2014, 04:33 PM
(30-01-2014 05:37 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  A big thanks to Chas and Stark for contributing to my "Leaving for Africa" hooker and blow party. You guys are awesome!

Hookers and blow? You might be able to get me to fund all that shit. Of course I'll have to be invited...
20-07-2014, 04:57 PM
Calling all people who donated money. I would like to send you guys a little something for helping me fund my trip. It's a mason jar with some sand from Olduvai Gorge. It's not much--I wish I could do more--but this is your chance to own a piece of the cradle of mankind. Just PM me your addresses. I haven't had a chance to take stock of how much sand I have, so the jars may end up having more than what is pictured.

[Image: 3f7139.jpg]

[Image: 1d4c80.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like ghostexorcist's post
20-07-2014, 05:01 PM
I contributed...could I have a jar of blow? You can distribute the hookers to the guys. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
20-07-2014, 05:04 PM
(20-07-2014 05:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I contributed...could I have a jar of blow? You can distribute the hookers to the guys. Tongue

Sure, but I'll have to cut it with [insert volatile ingredient] to make sure everyone gets a share.
20-07-2014, 05:06 PM
(20-07-2014 05:04 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(20-07-2014 05:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I contributed...could I have a jar of blow? You can distribute the hookers to the guys. Tongue

Sure, but I'll have to cut it with [insert volatile ingredient] to make sure everyone gets a share.

Everybody gets a share...what share - I asked first and passed on the hookers.

Goddamn rules. Angry

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-07-2014, 02:12 AM
(20-07-2014 05:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-07-2014 05:04 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Sure, but I'll have to cut it with [insert volatile ingredient] to make sure everyone gets a share.

Everybody gets a share...what share - I asked first and passed on the hookers.

Goddamn rules. Angry

Isaiah 58:7 states:

Is it not to share your cocaine with friends and bring the poor hooker into your house; when you see the naked, to fondle them, and not to hide yourself from your own flesh?
[+] 5 users Like ghostexorcist's post