My dad blamed scifi...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2011, 05:05 PM
My dad blamed scifi...
So the sunday i showed my family my resignation letter (mormons don't make it easy to leave) my family was of cores upset. My brother was the only one that wasn’t angry at me and my older sister made sure I knew that im a dumb @$$ for wanting evidence. my dad on the other hand asked if it was because of Doctor Who and Stargate, I have to admit I laughed. After all the years of saying Stargate awesome because it makes you think, I never once questioned god because of it lol.

My dads not forcing me to church so im home free. But my ant wants to take me to talk to some apologist though, i hope he has better evidence than the answers in genesis web site. lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2011, 05:07 PM
RE: My dad blamed scifi...
I would love the opportunity to have a religious 'leader' attempt to convince me. I would destroy him. I tend to not make it known though that I'm atheist if I think it might cause discomfort or tension between me and them.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
06-12-2011, 05:44 PM
Gotta love that AIG... surprised it doesn't make more atheists. Big Grin

Welcome to Jedi, btw.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
06-12-2011, 06:36 PM
You should talk to this apologist person about Gundam. Do it. It would be awesome. Talk about how awesome Char Aznable is and say that He showed you the light. If you don't know who Char Aznable then I am dissapoint.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!