My daughter has stigmata wounds!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2011, 07:05 PM
My daughter has stigmata wounds!
They are REAL! Can you guess how she got them?

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd36.../photo.jpg
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2011, 07:17 PM
RE: My daughter has stigmata wounds!
You could elaborate on how you/she discovered them???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
20-10-2011, 07:54 PM
That looks like Contact Dermatitis.
20-10-2011, 08:11 PM
(20-10-2011 07:17 PM)bemore Wrote:  You could elaborate on how you/she discovered them???

Doesn't that take the fun out of guessing? lol. She showed them to me, that's how I discovered them.

Hint: There is a scientific answer to this. Wink Jesus H. Christ, you are right. (Oh, the irony!) Any specifics? Smile
20-10-2011, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2011 10:08 PM by Saimmaq.)
Raking leaves? Playing on monkey bars? Practicing to be the next Human Flag? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhgPc0GaF-E

Atheism is a non-prophet organisation. Cool
20-10-2011, 10:58 PM
Oh man! I am so proud to be Canadian! Ha ha. That was excellent, my favorite part is the wind blowing through the flag. He puts all those pole dancing parties to SHAME! lol.

YES! Monkey bars! She is obsessed with them. She is one of the littlest in her class and so determined to do what the other kids do. For the longest time she could not keep up. Now, the kids go across the monkey bars and she swings all around them, it's like watching Jane from Tarzan! Her hands are wrecked right now though, she needs the weekend to build the callus. Everytime I see them though they remind me of something pierced through a palm.
20-10-2011, 11:06 PM
(20-10-2011 10:58 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Oh man! I am so proud to be Canadian! Ha ha. That was excellent, my favorite part is the wind blowing through the flag. He puts all those pole dancing parties to SHAME! lol.

YES! Monkey bars! She is obsessed with them. She is one of the littlest in her class and so determined to do what the other kids do. For the longest time she could not keep up. Now, the kids go across the monkey bars and she swings all around them, it's like watching Jane from Tarzan! Her hands are wrecked right now though, she needs the weekend to build the callus. Everytime I see them though they remind me of something pierced through a palm.

Lacasse is pretty amazing. I originally wrote "pole dancing" as one of my suggestions which triggered the more appropriate Human Flag idea. hahaha

Gotta love a determined kid. It will serve her well!

Atheism is a non-prophet organisation. Cool
21-10-2011, 03:04 AM
blisters from using tools (that’s how I get them most of the times)

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
21-10-2011, 08:46 AM
Ha -Cool!
I want to see the note to excuse her from gym class on that:
Sally is not to hold a baseball bat for three days until the Lord has finished with her.
Big Grin

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
21-10-2011, 02:28 PM
LOL Yeah, one look at her hands...MONKEY BARS. I remember those blisters so well. Smile

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers.

- Carl Sagan