My day with Dawkins

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2015, 01:05 AM
RE: My day with Dawkins
DON'T FLUSH. DAWKINS WAS HERE!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
11-10-2015, 01:05 AM
(11-10-2015 01:03 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 01:01 AM)morondog Wrote:  Surely anything that passes through his body is Holy. .

Are you saying that Mexican sandwich will become holy? Blink

Well it sure as hell won't be a sandwich Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-10-2015, 01:08 AM
"'twas once a sandwich. AMEN!"

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
11-10-2015, 08:50 AM
Ugh I'm so jelly! xD

If there's anyone I've ever wanted to meet (and tell them how awesome they are) it's him!

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
11-10-2015, 11:08 AM
(11-10-2015 08:50 AM)Loom Wrote:  Ugh I'm so jelly! xD

If there's anyone I've ever wanted to meet (and tell them how awesome they are) it's him!

A lot of people told him that. I just chatted with him. As an aside, it's remarkable how many people, when given a mike, can't understand what it means when they say, ask a quick question only please. One woman, no exaggeration, talked for three minutes and never asked a question. Dawkins had to finally just comment in a polite way to stop her from moving on to yet another tangent.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
11-10-2015, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2015 03:29 PM by Loom.)
(11-10-2015 11:08 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 08:50 AM)Loom Wrote:  Ugh I'm so jelly! xD

A lot of people told him that. I just chatted with him. As an aside, it's remarkable how many people, when given a mike, can't understand what it means when they say, ask a quick question only please. One woman, no exaggeration, talked for three minutes and never asked a question. Dawkins had to finally just comment in a polite way to stop her from moving on to yet another tangent.

That I can believe xD

I'd be too shy to ask anything, but I would love to listen! Ugh you're so lucky!

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post