My debate with a drunk black hebrew israelite

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2014, 03:10 PM
My debate with a drunk black hebrew israelite
It was a long time ago but at a christmas party, I was caught in the corner while leaving the basement of the house. The man asked me for my name and I gave him a fake one. After some time I told him my name. Then he said [Enter name of bibical chapter here] was special. I told him, meh not really, if you think it is special thank you but me meh. We then went into a theological dicussion. However when I told him I was a skeptic his face changed from happy to "WTF". Thats when he asked about my dads race and I said "All humans are african". He then replied no, and then I said yes there is evidence. Then he told me human races are actually different species. I then told him about DNA and he ignored it by saying the jews control DNA because they control the banks. Then I mentioned all the different variations of bibles throughout history(he liked KJV). It ended off with people wondering why I am an atheist and us coming to a understanding that we both have different views.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: My debate with a drunk black hebrew israelite
(28-03-2014 03:10 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  It was a long time ago but at a christmas party, I was caught in the corner while leaving the basement of the house. The man asked me for my name and I gave him a fake one. After some time I told him my name. Then he said [Enter name of bibical chapter here] was special. I told him, meh not really, if you think it is special thank you but me meh. We then went into a theological dicussion. However when I told him I was a skeptic his face changed from happy to "WTF". Thats when he asked about my dads race and I said "All humans are african". He then replied no, and then I said yes there is evidence. Then he told me human races are actually different species. I then told him about DNA and he ignored it by saying the jews control DNA because they control the banks. Then I mentioned all the different variations of bibles throughout history(he liked KJV). It ended off with people wondering why I am an atheist and us coming to a understanding that we both have different views.

The Jews.... control the DNA because they control the banks... !!!???

Smokin <--------- this.
[+] 3 users Like Charis's post
28-03-2014, 03:19 PM
(28-03-2014 03:10 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Then he told me human races are actually different species. I then told him about DNA and he ignored it by saying the jews control DNA because they control the banks.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
28-03-2014, 03:20 PM
I'd say he was more drunk than any of the rest of it.

Drunks say some stupid shit.

[Image: reality.jpg?imgmax=800]
29-03-2014, 02:47 PM
I'll be glad when the concept of "race" is a thing of the past.

There's no need for it p and there's no scientific basis for it... We're all human, we all come from Africa.

So much violence, suffering and bullshit over nothing more than the concentration of melanin.

Ultimately its just segregation by the back door... Give people the impression that they are somehow different, and they will never integrate.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-03-2014, 07:09 PM
(28-03-2014 03:17 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 03:10 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  It was a long time ago but at a christmas party, I was caught in the corner while leaving the basement of the house. The man asked me for my name and I gave him a fake one. After some time I told him my name. Then he said [Enter name of bibical chapter here] was special. I told him, meh not really, if you think it is special thank you but me meh. We then went into a theological dicussion. However when I told him I was a skeptic his face changed from happy to "WTF". Thats when he asked about my dads race and I said "All humans are african". He then replied no, and then I said yes there is evidence. Then he told me human races are actually different species. I then told him about DNA and he ignored it by saying the jews control DNA because they control the banks. Then I mentioned all the different variations of bibles throughout history(he liked KJV). It ended off with people wondering why I am an atheist and us coming to a understanding that we both have different views.

The Jews.... control the DNA because they control the banks... !!!???

Smokin <--------- this.

Nope not that^. I smoke and I would never have said anything quite as stupid. Crack? Or maybe meth...Smile
30-03-2014, 08:44 AM
(28-03-2014 03:10 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Then he told me human races are actually different species. I then told him about DNA and he ignored it by saying the jews control DNA because they control the banks.

Well, that escalated quickly.

In all seriousness, this only sounds especially crazy because it's without precedent (at least, I've never heard this particularly conspiracy theory before). In reality, this is less crazy than the idea of a divine power creating the universe from scratch and then focusing all of his efforts on preventing one kind of primate from doing weird sex things in the bedroom.

"The truth must dazzle gradually / or every man be blind." Emily Dickinson