My deconversion story, oh boy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2014, 05:07 PM
RE: My deconversion story, oh boy.
(14-03-2014 05:06 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(14-03-2014 05:02 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  They treat them as they are supposed to be slaves. They feel that the white man should work for them because they say europeans are the sons of esau who god hated.
Ahh. So not necessarily an immediate physical threat, but don't draw undue attention to myself and don't make them mad? Tongue

Ya, be careful when meeting one, they seem to thing all white women are whores. I don't know why.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Probably a combination of their belief that we're cursed, which would typically follow that they would then conclude that we are the embodiment of the attributes of the devil (including sexual immorality at the drop of a hat).

Plus their sense of entitlement over us.

So they probably see us as whores both as a natural characteristic of ours and as our primary use as the slaves we are meant to be.
14-03-2014, 05:16 PM
(14-03-2014 05:11 PM)Charis Wrote:  Probably a combination of their belief that we're cursed, which would typically follow that they would then conclude that we are the embodiment of the attributes of the devil (including sexual immorality at the drop of a hat).

Plus their sense of entitlement over us.

So they probably see us as whores both as a natural characteristic of ours and as our primary use as the slaves we are meant to be.

You know what the irony is, christians say these people don't follow the bible, however when they debate christains they can use the bible only to prove there point while christians have to turn the words around to fit secular morals.

14-03-2014, 05:20 PM
(14-03-2014 05:01 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(14-03-2014 04:57 PM)BlackMason Wrote:  Yeah, I wanted to start a thread dealing with the "black jew". A friend of mine is one. I was going to highlight some of the "proofs" for this world view by looking at scripture. One of the motivating factors that give this branch of christianity life is the curses in deuteronomy. They say they more adequately fit the persecution of the black man rather than the whites that call themselves jews currently. Scriptures like "You shall build a house but you shall not live in it." are at the heart of this movement. Also some of the physical characteristics of the main characters in the bible. They are more reminiscent of a black person.

I found the curses but struggled to get the scriptures that describe facial/body features.

Funny thing though is that african americans' genetics are allegedly traced back to western africa. White jews' DNA is historically traced back to Israel.

Science won't work with them. I got in a debate with one and when I brought up DNA he said he won't listen because DNA research is run by the banks.

What sort of backwards-ass thinking is that?!
Surely you'd have to bend yourself so far around that you'd go quaternary?

This thread has made me once more feel relief that I have been lucky enough to be spared that sort of insanity.

Good on you for being sane. Thumbsup

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-03-2014, 05:22 PM
(14-03-2014 05:20 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-03-2014 05:01 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Science won't work with them. I got in a debate with one and when I brought up DNA he said he won't listen because DNA research is run by the banks.

What sort of backwards-ass thinking is that?!
Surely you'd have to bend yourself so far around that you'd go quaternary?

This thread has made me once more feel relief that I have been lucky enough to be spared that sort of insanity.

Good on you for being sane. Thumbsup

Thanks my man. I am very happy I escaped. My dad escaped as well, and I was glad when he did. (Even though he still believes in the bible.)

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post