My dog died - Man so many death recently!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2012, 11:33 AM
My dog died - Man so many death recently!
As a TTA member I tends to think things like these were coincidence. According to the Chinese Zodiac prediction, this year will be tough for many people, okay, life always hard. Its been very tough since the beginning of the year, I was fired, then blah blah blah. oh well, thats life for you

However, tough life have turned into dead life recently. Its like the current place where I work got cursed by death. 2 weeks ago, a colleague of mine, her mother passed away, after staying in hospital for weeks, and finally had her condition smooth, she died 2 days after she left hospital... reason, not sure. Last Monday, another colleague were diagnosed with cervical cancer, and its a severe one. Last Thursday, another colleague's father in law died from heart attack. Yesterday, another colleague's wife died, and its a fast death, she just said shes got some headache and died few minutes after. Then about 20 minutes ago, my dog died. Hes still a cub and was a bit ill today, but nothing seems too severe, I had him in my room so jst in case he needs anything. All I heard was the bed rustling a bit, which I assume he was climbing out too pee or poop, which is common. Then i heard a stomp, followed by few steps, then the dog begin to scream. I turned on the light and saw my dog screaming and trembling. I lift him up and find his head is hanging down, and few seconds later he died, so I assume he broke his neck when he came out the nest, somehow today, he landed on the wrong part...

who will die next? (Thats what I said to a colleague/friend of mine today, and turned out to be someone I care)

oh, not mention the cells I been culturing keep dying recently as well.... stupid contaminant!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: My dog died - Man so many death recently!
Damn that sucks to hear about your dog, last year my cat, rabbit and a chicken died. I am closer to other animals than I am to humans, they don't care about human social rules just like me.
10-04-2012, 01:45 AM
(09-04-2012 05:56 PM)Crusher Wrote:  Damn that sucks to hear about your dog, last year my cat, rabbit and a chicken died. I am closer to other animals than I am to humans, they don't care about human social rules just like me.
im buying a new one this weekend, anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking a pug or a crossbred british bulldog (cos they cheaper), something that dont have neck....
10-04-2012, 04:51 AM
I'm sorry to hear all of that, it's kind of shocking.

A few years ago something similar happened in my school, in 4 months around 20 grandparents of different kid (of course) died one after the other, it was kind of creepy.

on the new dog thing, get a pug! I want one, but I can't buy it so you get it and call it Diogenes (if its a male) or Hipatia (if it's a female) for me Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
11-04-2012, 08:52 AM
(10-04-2012 04:51 AM)nach_in Wrote:  I'm sorry to hear all of that, it's kind of shocking.

A few years ago something similar happened in my school, in 4 months around 20 grandparents of different kid (of course) died one after the other, it was kind of creepy.

on the new dog thing, get a pug! I want one, but I can't buy it so you get it and call it Diogenes (if its a male) or Hipatia (if it's a female) for me Big Grin
sorry, name planed already, gonna call my pug Pedobear.

Man, isn't Pug the most friendly dog, they actually smiles!
11-04-2012, 12:18 PM
(11-04-2012 08:52 AM)BlahBlokesBraBroke Wrote:  
(10-04-2012 04:51 AM)nach_in Wrote:  I'm sorry to hear all of that, it's kind of shocking.

lol, pedobear for a pug is kind of appropriate Tongue

Why do they have to be so expensive!! I need a whole month money to buy one, it makes me sad Sad

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
11-04-2012, 12:24 PM
(11-04-2012 08:52 AM)BlahBlokesBraBroke Wrote:  

pic of the pup pwieeeeessssseee
pups so quuuutee

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
11-04-2012, 01:01 PM
sorry about your dog...
11-04-2012, 09:43 PM
okay, the death countinue.

another colleague of mine was sent to hospital last night for failling off the stair and broke few bones.

no death yet, but plenty of injuries

PS - theres only like 15 people here, and we are not like risky workers, we just life science lab workers...