My dog eats poo...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: My dog eats poo...
(02-12-2014 05:38 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 05:31 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Yabut, how do I get the pineapple into the poo without feeding my dog pineapple??

Not sure if you are asking or being funny... you do feed it to him. I'd check with the vet before trying it though.

A little of column A, a little of column B I guess.

I understand that you feed it to him. I don't understand how you get him to eat it.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2014, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 08:19 PM by Anjele.)
(02-12-2014 05:24 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Pineapple is supposed to be good for training them not to eat their poo. Apparently it makes it taste really bad although I can't say from personal experience...

You would have to hope it already tastes bad enough that additives aren't required.

That said, one of our three dogs does it too.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
02-12-2014, 07:47 PM
Well that's what I would call... A shitty situation. Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
02-12-2014, 08:48 PM
(02-12-2014 07:47 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Well that's what I would call... A shitty situation. Tongue

Get out.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-12-2014, 09:03 PM
(02-12-2014 08:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 07:47 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Well that's what I would call... A shitty situation. Tongue

Get out.

Hey you love bad jokes! You get out Angry

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
02-12-2014, 09:12 PM
At home, my mom has a magnet on the refrigerator ... a "square" dog..
it says "I just made a poo, and it looks like you".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-12-2014, 09:15 PM
(02-12-2014 05:15 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  ...then he comes inside and burps in my face. I call it a mouth fart.

A mouth fart was NOT something I had planned to inhale today.

You know what they say about "best laid plans."

That is all.

Dodgy

2 of our dogs eat poo.
It is disgusting. In fact, eat shit and then PUKE is the absolute worst.
Be grateful it was mouth fart only.
LOL

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
02-12-2014, 09:35 PM
(02-12-2014 09:15 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 05:15 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  ...then he comes inside and burps in my face. I call it a mouth fart.

A mouth fart was NOT something I had planned to inhale today.

You know what they say about "best laid plans."

That is all.

Dodgy

2 of our dogs eat poo.
It is disgusting. In fact, eat shit and then PUKE is the absolute worst.
Be grateful it was mouth fart only.
LOL

I hate to play the one-up game, but.......liquid poo-vomit all over the back seat of my car. In puddles. All the while doing 100km/h in -20c weather.

That was a cold ride back with the windows open. But with them closed, the stench was eye watering, gag inducing horror.

But really, it's my own fault. I'm forced to feed the poor creature dog food for the time being. How can I expect him to recognize its poo, when it resembles nothing like a proper dog poo.

On the up side...I'm buying a new car!

Dodgy

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
02-12-2014, 10:45 PM
(02-12-2014 05:24 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Pineapple is supposed to be good for training them not to eat their poo. Apparently it makes it taste really bad although I can't say from personal experience...

It makes poo taste worse than poo?!

Does your dog have a permanent shit eating grin?
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
02-12-2014, 11:22 PM
Ah yes, this is why I love cats Cool at least if they vomit up something disgusting it's just on the carpet (though NEVER the linoleum three inches away... Dodgy ), and pretty easy to clean up, and not in the backseat of my car.

My dad always says if he could say only one thing to his cats that they would fully understand... It would be "for the love of god, puke on the linoleum!!!!!!!" Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post