21-11-2016, 09:02 AM
RE: My drug trial ended today.
I'll try to always be here for you my friendHug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
21-11-2016, 09:40 AM
Many hugs to you from the other side of the globe. I liked your drugged up brain comments and will miss them. You had interesting things to say even though you may not have thought so or even remembered them. Take care. We are all here for you... all the time. Heart Heart

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
21-11-2016, 09:50 AM
(21-11-2016 08:56 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  I've always believed that swinging a dead cat over your head at full moon was more effective.

I have never found that method to be effective.

Am I doing it wrong? Perhaps individual results may vary. Big Grin

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
21-11-2016, 09:59 AM
Hug Thinking of you. You're definitely a truly tough person to have gone through all this and keep on going.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
21-11-2016, 10:17 AM
You're tough, you have made it this far, no reason you can't make it longer. Best of luck friend.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
21-11-2016, 10:26 AM
(21-11-2016 09:50 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 08:56 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  I've always believed that swinging a dead cat over your head at full moon was more effective.

I have never found that method to be effective.

Am I doing it wrong? Perhaps individual results may vary. Big Grin

Are you making sure to swing it counter clockwise?

(I'm sure hi-jacking Banjos thread for discussing made up heathen rituals is appropriate)

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 2 users Like LadyDay's post
21-11-2016, 10:39 AM
You've had a tough couple of years. Here's hoping that the treatments worked. Thumbsup

I'll sacrifice some mechanically separated chicken pieces into the maw of the Fireball for you. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
21-11-2016, 10:59 AM
(21-11-2016 07:19 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I'm skeptical of your claim that you were ever right in the head...

I'll second that statement. Laugh out load

I'm rooting for you, man. You make a difference here.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
21-11-2016, 11:55 AM
Fantastic news, Banjy! Hug

Take everything slow and easy for a bit - like you said, let the body clean itself out. Pamper yourself! Heart

Thoughts on the pain... you might see if you can find a marijuana therapy person. Make certain you get natural weed - from what I understand, the medicinal pill form isn't balanced at all, is often overloaded and essentially, defeats it's own purpose. Edibles and vaping appear to be the best choices - it only takes a tiny bit. It's been found to provide comfort, aid in nausea and boosts the immune system ... after all the shit you've been through, sounds like it's something you might want to look into. Many people have begun to prefer marijuana especially for pain because it does the trick and isn't addictive like opioids. Something to think on.

I guess it's the waiting game, now. We're here, friend.
Heart Be well.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
21-11-2016, 12:09 PM
(21-11-2016 11:55 AM)kim Wrote:  Thoughts on the pain... you might see if you can find a marijuana therapy person. Make certain you get natural weed - from what I understand, the medicinal pill form isn't balanced at all, is often overloaded and essentially, defeats it's own purpose. Edibles and vaping appear to be the best choices - it only takes a tiny bit. It's been found to provide comfort, aid in nausea and boosts the immune system ... after all the shit you've been through, sounds like it's something you might want to look into. Many people have begun to prefer marijuana especially for pain because it does the trick and isn't addictive like opioids. Something to think on.

I think this is a great idea!

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post