My drug trial ended today.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2016, 12:11 PM
RE: My drug trial ended today.
Hoping for the best of outcomes for you always, Dale.
Keep your chin up mate. Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
21-11-2016, 12:12 PM
Cannabis is addictive I've seen the results of cannabis induced psychosis firsthand however as Kim says it can if used properly be a valuable medicine so I wouldn't discount it although I'm not sure about the legal position in Australia regarding therapeutic marijuana.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
21-11-2016, 12:37 PM
(21-11-2016 11:55 AM)kim Wrote:  Fantastic news, Banjy! Hug

Take everything slow and easy for a bit - like you said, let the body clean itself out. Pamper yourself! Heart

Thoughts on the pain... you might see if you can find a marijuana therapy person. Make certain you get natural weed - from what I understand, the medicinal pill form isn't balanced at all, is often overloaded and essentially, defeats it's own purpose. Edibles and vaping appear to be the best choices - it only takes a tiny bit. It's been found to provide comfort, aid in nausea and boosts the immune system ... after all the shit you've been through, sounds like it's something you might want to look into. Many people have begun to prefer marijuana especially for pain because it does the trick and isn't addictive like opioids. Something to think on.

I guess it's the waiting game, now. We're here, friend.
Heart Be well.

Kim, you're exactly right.

I am prescribed that pill due to complications from my own cancer treatments. It's rare that I'm willing to take the risk of acquiring it, as I don't live in a medical marijuana state and really don't want to go back to prison, but the only thing that truly works for my issues is smoking it. If I had the equipment and ability to do so, I would definitely vaporize.

I can highly, highly recommend its use for people with complications from cancer-- it also has the major benefit of not interacting with any medicines, and helping one to sleep soundly. I recommend eating before smoking, though, if the nausea isn't too bad. Smoking before eating makes you get the munchies, binge-eat, and then that ruins your buzz, to boot.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
21-11-2016, 12:46 PM
My first thought when I saw the thread title was "Christ, I hope you didn't get convicted!" -- but then I saw it was a different kind of drug trial.

You have my best wishes -- I hope the drugs worked and that you are cancer-free and stay that way -- and many more years of drumming!
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
21-11-2016, 12:58 PM
(21-11-2016 12:37 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 11:55 AM)kim Wrote:  Fantastic news, Banjy! Hug

Take everything slow and easy for a bit - like you said, let the body clean itself out. Pamper yourself! Heart

Thoughts on the pain... you might see if you can find a marijuana therapy person. Make certain you get natural weed - from what I understand, the medicinal pill form isn't balanced at all, is often overloaded and essentially, defeats it's own purpose. Edibles and vaping appear to be the best choices - it only takes a tiny bit. It's been found to provide comfort, aid in nausea and boosts the immune system ... after all the shit you've been through, sounds like it's something you might want to look into. Many people have begun to prefer marijuana especially for pain because it does the trick and isn't addictive like opioids. Something to think on.

I guess it's the waiting game, now. We're here, friend.
Heart Be well.

Kim, you're exactly right.

I am prescribed that pill due to complications from my own cancer treatments. It's rare that I'm willing to take the risk of acquiring it, as I don't live in a medical marijuana state and really don't want to go back to prison, but the only thing that truly works for my issues is smoking it. If I had the equipment and ability to do so, I would definitely vaporize.

I can highly, highly recommend its use for people with complications from cancer-- it also has the major benefit of not interacting with any medicines, and helping one to sleep soundly. I recommend eating before smoking, though, if the nausea isn't too bad. Smoking before eating makes you get the munchies, binge-eat, and then that ruins your buzz, to boot.

CDB is a cannabinoid that stimulates the immune system. It's found in smaller amounts in a few other plants (echinacea) but it's balance with THC in Cannabis more easily metabolizes into the human body. The human body has cannabinoid receptors - our bodies are more able to use it effectively. It's a good choice for recovery in many ways.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
21-11-2016, 02:58 PM
Keep your head up Banjo. Hoping for nothing but the best!
[+] 1 user Likes ohio_drg's post
21-11-2016, 03:07 PM
I think I may be the first person to think of something different regarding the thread title- were you found not guilty? Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
21-11-2016, 03:59 PM
Good luck Banjo. After everything you've been through you deserve it.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
21-11-2016, 04:02 PM
(21-11-2016 03:07 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I think I may be the first person to think of something different regarding the thread title- were you found not guilty? Big Grin

No no, I beat you to that in post #34!
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
21-11-2016, 04:59 PM
(21-11-2016 04:02 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 03:07 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I think I may be the first person to think of something different regarding the thread title- were you found not guilty? Big Grin

No no, I beat you to that in post #34!

Facepalm Ninja'd on the same page, yet.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post