My drug trial ended today.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2016, 07:01 PM
RE: My drug trial ended today.
So when will you know for sure? Did they tell you?
You have some tests this week? And then what?

Also kudos to you. I was getting annoyed at my 9 tests in the time frame of 3 weeks simply because it is inconvenient. I don't even want to imagine what you are going through but you are holding up really well.
You are doing good, sir *tips fedora*

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
22-11-2016, 07:26 PM
(22-11-2016 07:01 PM)Leela Wrote:  So when will you know for sure? Did they tell you?
You have some tests this week? And then what?

Also kudos to you. I was getting annoyed at my 9 tests in the time frame of 3 weeks simply because it is inconvenient. I don't even want to imagine what you are going through but you are holding up really well.
You are doing good, sir *tips fedora*

I undergo tests then the results are sent overseas etc. All this takes time.

There are no expectations. Everybody is waiting to see. I was on the trial longer than any other individual.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
23-11-2016, 03:43 AM
(22-11-2016 07:26 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I undergo tests then the results are sent overseas etc. All this takes time.

There are no expectations. Everybody is waiting to see. I was on the trial longer than any other individual.

I'm gonna turn all blue holding my breath! Science is exciting!

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
23-11-2016, 06:48 AM
(23-11-2016 03:43 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  I'm gonna turn all blue holding my breath! Science is exciting!

That's one way of looking at it. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
23-11-2016, 07:04 AM
(23-11-2016 06:48 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(23-11-2016 03:43 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  I'm gonna turn all blue holding my breath! Science is exciting!

That's one way of looking at it. Big Grin

The eternal optimist Rolleyes

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post
23-11-2016, 02:48 PM
(23-11-2016 07:04 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(23-11-2016 06:48 AM)Banjo Wrote:  That's one way of looking at it. Big Grin

The eternal optimist Rolleyes

Nothing is eternal: your optimism will die with you inevitably, and your atoms will die with the universe as it cools and collapses into a dot of infinities.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
23-11-2016, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2016 03:19 PM by LadyDay.)
(23-11-2016 02:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-11-2016 07:04 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  The eternal optimist Rolleyes

Nothing is eternal: your optimism will die with you inevitably, and your atoms will die with the universe as it cools and collapses into a dot of infinities.

Mein Gott! Facepalm

There are actually quite a few hypotheses on the end, or potential lack of end, of the known universe (which may be just one of many, potentially infinitely many, universes.). So should time actually be endless, and my optimism arise from the arrangement of my atoms, in other words energy, which can, as you may know, neither be created nor destroyed, my optimism can indeed be considered eternal (or I could have a crap day tomorrow and stop being optimistic. Who knows.).

In the end, as long as Dale turns out to be a living contributor to medical science for years to come, I'm happy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_f...e_universe

23-11-2016, 03:13 PM
*Seems accidental posts cant be deleted*

23-11-2016, 05:24 PM
(23-11-2016 02:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Nothing is eternal: your optimism will die with you inevitably, and your atoms will die with the universe as it cools and collapses into a dot of infinities.

Yeah, but not today, right? Big Grin

Banjo.
[+] 7 users Like Banjo's post