My drunk post

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Wink My drunk post
A while back , Cacetaphille started his drunk post , now it's my turn.
Went out with a buddy looking for girls , got to a bar/place , drank some beer , saw some girls sitting by themselves , asked the waitress what they were having , ordered some juice(or whatever the crap it was they were drinking) for them and tried to join them and "break the ice". Dodgy

End result - did not work.Confused

We went to another place , barely a woman for every 5 guys(obviously , the universe hates me) and we had some Absinthe and beer before we went home.Got some crap from McDonalds on the way back.The chips and cheeseburger was ok , but there was this weird turkish themed sandwich that was kinda crap.Undecided

Yeah - that's my drunk post. Big Grin

In retrospect , could any atheist ladies tell me how I can get women to like a fat anti-social fuck like me ? Seriously , I'm kinda clueless in the socialization department ... Sad

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2011, 05:56 PM
RE: My drunk post
Dolphins prefer guys with a little more fat, and also who can stick up for themselves and hold their own. She won't respect you if you can't hit her back just as hard when she tests your strength with a headbutt (but don't hit too hard or she get offended and be all like "motherfucker that hurt" and have her mouth all open and showing off her teeth)

Also: RUM for the win. Drink rum, or vodka... Vodka is nice with cranberry juice, but don't give any to your date because dolphins no like alcohol because it messes up they blowhole control O-O

Also yay for being drunk? *lays across your back and bes drunk with*

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
05-02-2011, 06:37 PM
(05-02-2011 04:38 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  In retrospect , could any atheist ladies tell me how I can get women to like a fat anti-social fuck like me ? Seriously , I'm kinda clueless in the socialization department ... Sad

There is your problem. Your self respect is too low, if this post is an accurate indicator. Your inner thoughts affect your actions, includiong body language. This body language is picked up, usually subconciously, by others. People react more to body language and tonalities of talking than they do to the words of a conversation.

The solution is to start thinking of yourself in as positive a frame of mind as you possibly can. Changing your outlook on yourself will change your life.

The first step is to be very careful about what you think and say about yourself. Then keep up the monitoring until it becomes a habit. then continue to make sure the habit never fades.

That quote from your post is about the worst kind of self talk you ever have. it destroys your self esteem. This lack of self esteem is picked up by other people. It will only attract women who have a similar lack of esteem, who will usually bring you down even more. It also opens the door to be picked on because you show yourself to be an easy target.

This is all from personal experience of me climbing out of an emotional pit, just like the one you are in.

Chants work great, but they have an effect you need to be warned about. Since changing your view of yourself will bring you well outside your comfort zone for a while, you will feel a huge resistance to stop and stay in your comfort zone. If you want to improve you have to bulldozer your way forward and go through a lot of discomfort before it gets better. But I recommend you continue, no matter what, because the payoff that I got was huge. It is not a single payoff either. You can use this method to continually create improvements throughout your whole life.

Chants that I used include:
> I am a wonderful person.
> I attract only loving people into my life for they are a reflection of whtr >I am. (I lost a few bad friends after I started using this one)
> I deserve the very best from life and I accept it now.
> Look at your reflection in a mirror and the that reflection "I love you." (after I started this one, I felt like I was looking at a stranger in the mirror for a while)
> Before falling asleep, think, "Tomorrow will be a wonderful day. I am going to enjoy it to the fullest."
> When you wake up in the morning, say "Today is a wonderful day. I am going to enjoy it to the fullest."
> Pick up a magazine with lots of pictures of pretty ladies. Look through the pictures. Whenever you see a pictue of a lady you find attractive, say or think, "I worthy."

Yes I have used all these and many others (make up your own). Try to find a balance between the most positive you can be without feeling that you are lying to yourself. As you become more comfortable with these you will be able to go beyond your original balance point and fell fine with it. There is a delay time. It takes a while before the new programming takes effect and it gets stronger slowly over time as you use these methods.

There are a a bunch of books in self help sections of bookstores that have more detail than this. Some of the most effective that I have read include:
> You Can Heal Your Life - by Louise L. Hay
> I'm OK You're OK - by Thomas A harris M.D.
> Keeping the Love You Find - by Harville Hendrix, Ph.D
> You Can If You Think You Can - by Norman Vincent Peale
> DO IT Let's Get Off Our Butts - by Peter McWilliams and John Roger
> Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway - by Susan Jeffers Ph.D.
> The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - by Stephen R. Covey

Remember. This has to become a new way of thinking so it has to become a habit. Your fear of change will make it very hard at first but the payoff is more than worth it. It takes time. The longer you stick with it the better it gets.

If you have clinical depression, prozac and councilling can be effective. I use both. Good luck.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
05-02-2011, 08:22 PM
My self esteem problems make me think I'm an arrogant bastard.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
06-02-2011, 04:32 AM
Can't believe I was as coherent as I was.
Thanks for the reply NoJ.
Sadly my irrational behavior that led to my belief in conspiracies and other nonsense stemmed from the very chants you mention. It was a book by Joseph Murphy - The Power of your subconscious mind.
At first it was ok, I was confident for an exam but then I started wishing for wealth and success while only sitting on my ass all day , and each day I would become more fervorous in my "demands".
So yeah , I need to find balance and achieve something.
Thanks for being honest and open.
Just two thoughts. You are aware Louise Hay said she cured her cancer through forgiveness and enemas and that no doctor could verify that.
Also , doesn't prozac make you more violent ? Sad

Cetaceaphile
I'll stick to females of the species "homo sapiens" for the time being. Tongue

06-02-2011, 07:58 AM
Drunk dating: because nothing says "I love you" more then a good alcohol breath.

I think no J.-s tips are very valuable. You need to work on your self-esteem. Thinking you can only pick up al lady when you are drunk is a real low-self-esteem-indicator. Aim higher. Your not going to find an intelligent woman (and that is what you need) while drunk in a bar.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
06-02-2011, 09:17 AM
I agree with all that. I'll even add that if you're not happy with something about yourself, change it. If you feel you're fat and that it's a problem, change your diet and start exercising.

Oh, while you may not find an intelligent woman while drunk in a bar, you may find one prior to actually getting drunk. I met my wife in a bar. It's a bit of a weird story because I was at the bar for a different woman and ended up talking to my wife, getting her number and, obviously, eventually marrying her. You never know.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
06-02-2011, 01:04 PM
I wasn't drunk when I hit on women , I got drunk afterwards and when I got home I started this thread.

06-02-2011, 01:20 PM
If you, or anyone, was offended by what I wrote, I am sorry. Sad
That was not my intend.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
06-02-2011, 04:23 PM
(05-02-2011 04:38 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  In retrospect , could any atheist ladies tell me how I can get women to like a fat anti-social fuck like me ? Seriously , I'm kinda clueless in the socialization department ... Sad

I agree with No J.'s advice: you need to improve your self-esteem first. Women are attracted to men who are confident in themselves (but not to the point of douche-y arrogance >.<). I would recommend you start to take care of yourself before you go looking for a woman. If you cannot care for yourself first, then there's no way that you'll be able to properly care for a partner as well.

Also, maybe try meeting women someplace other than a bar? I know that it is possible to meet people there, but if you meet a woman that you are attracted to someplace else, and you pay her a compliment, your chances might be better. Women go to bars expecting to be hit on; if you give a girl a genuine compliment when she's not expecting it, it'll be a lot more effective, trust me Tongue

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker." - Dr. Van Helsing, Dracula