My eyes have been slowly opening.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2012, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2012 05:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: My eyes have been slowly opening.
(05-11-2012 05:14 PM)Vera Wrote:  Actually, I'm great at derailing threads (understandably so - my thoughts usually go in several directions all at once), but this seemed like a more serious thread, ...

Yeah, a thread started by a Calvinist who doesn't realize he's a just a nihilist dressed in a clown suit on an atheist forum. CALL 911!

(Don't take that personal, Jeremy, all Calvinist's are just nihilists dressed in clown suits. ... But I've told you this before.)

(05-11-2012 05:14 PM)Vera Wrote:  ..., so I felt bed about doing it.

Whose bed was it you were feeling? 'Cause QC ain't gonna be happy if you were checking out KC's bed.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2012, 05:43 PM
(05-11-2012 05:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Whose bed was it you were feeling? 'Cause QC ain't gonna be happy if you were checking out KC's bed.
My OCD would be bugging me like crazy to correct that, but it looks like it's too late, now that you've quoted it. But really, it's not exactly the beds that normally get felt... up.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
05-11-2012, 05:47 PM
(05-11-2012 05:43 PM)Vera Wrote:  My OCD would be bugging me like crazy to correct that, but it looks like it's too late, now that you've quoted it.

I go back and correct my post even after it's quoted. My internal grammar Nazi can't help it. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
05-11-2012, 05:51 PM
(05-11-2012 05:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 05:43 PM)Vera Wrote:  My OCD would be bugging me like crazy to correct that, but it looks like it's too late, now that you've quoted it.

I go back and correct my post even after it's quoted. My internal grammar Nazi can't help it. Big Grin

Mine can't either, but that'd be too silly when the whole post is about my typo...

Plus, the bed's calling. Or is it the bad? Shocking

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
05-11-2012, 05:53 PM
(05-11-2012 05:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 05:14 PM)Vera Wrote:  ..., so I felt bed about doing it.

Whose bed was it you were feeling? 'Cause QC ain't gonna be happy if you were checking out KC's bed.

There's a cute couple, Vera and KC. Think of the puppies... Heart

I like to think of my Gwynnies as a candy bar. Can I have some candy? Evil_monster

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2012, 06:08 PM
(05-11-2012 01:13 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 11:49 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I do not know how to react to that.

Here's me, atheist-jewboy, attempting, in my own small way, to remove the shadows of ignorance across Asia.

Actually teaching the concepts of knowledge and wisdom; teaching the scientific method.

Chalking up more critical-thinkers every day.

Did you get that? ... I'm Jewish.... in an Islamic world.

I know that each day something I say could get me fired, deported or worse.

Well, ok, play it safe. Maybe you have more to lose than do I.
Maybe not.

Your silence is helping the West get dumber.
My living-loudly is helping the East get richer.

Have it your own way and good luck to you.
Like I've said before... these aren't bad people. They just believe differently than I do and choose to remain ignorant on such things.

Also, it's not my place to try and teach tenets that aren't held in traditional Southern Baptist churches.

I do to this church for the community, honestly. It's a great place for my family. Truth be told, there are no churches that hold the same beliefs that I do, so it really wouldn't matter where I went because I would be facing the same issues.

There stands to reason to try and cause discord simply because I don't agree with some people who agree with the tenets that are established in the church.

I know the church can't offer me much in regards to spiritual growth... but, no where in the area probably could. I'm left to do this on my own, which isn't a problem - it's what I've been doing since I was a Christian.

Kc, why can't you take your kids somewhere safe like the YMCA, or scouts, girl guides or a golf or tennis club? They would get to meet nice people without having their heads filled with toxic mumbo jumbo.
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
05-11-2012, 06:29 PM
YMCA or scouts, huh? How about, Vermont? Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
05-11-2012, 07:34 PM
(05-11-2012 05:53 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 05:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Whose bed was it you were feeling? 'Cause QC ain't gonna be happy if you were checking out KC's bed.

There's a cute couple, Vera and KC. Think of the puppies... Heart

I like to think of my Gwynnies as a candy bar. Can I have some candy? Evil_monster
I don't really like Three Musketeers that much. Needs nougat instead of fluff. Drooling

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
05-11-2012, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2012 09:52 PM by Mark Fulton.)
(05-11-2012 06:29 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  YMCA or scouts, huh? How about, Vermont? Angel

Could you explain "Vermont" to us international people?
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
05-11-2012, 08:03 PM
(05-11-2012 06:08 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Kc, why can't you take your kids somewhere safe like the YMCA, or scouts, girl guides or a golf or tennis club? They would get to meet nice people without having their heads filled with toxic mumbo jumbo.
I shall refer you to this thread. Angel

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post